Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season...... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets predict the Jests TD to FG attempt ratio for the season......

The Jest kicker will lead the league in field goal attempts.

Tebow will have more TD's rushing, than Sancheez TD's passing

The Jets have big problems. I expect them to compete with the Fins for the cellar.

By the mid point of the season, the Jests will be in full blown Suck for Barkley mode.

it's ok to dream.

we have made the playoffs 2 of the last 3 years and won playoff games each time. I know that sucks but it sure beats making it once since 2002 and zero playoff wins, right?

That would upset me but it's not happening.

Negative reinforcement? how so?

Dolphin fans can dream, I guess that's all you have to look forward to since you will likely have a new HC w/in a year or 2 after ireland gets fired and the new GM wants his own coach.

Sporano is there to replace Rex at the end of the season

I don't care if jealous div rival fans try to downplay what we have done.

So many people care about hockey that cartoon reruns outdraw the Stanley cup Finals.

I can't tell you who won the SC 2 years ago but I can tell you the '84 Dolphins beat Pitt in the AFC Championship Game.
LOL Too much! I may be jealous of a couple of teams but I assure you the jets aren't among them.

Wow. This is too easy.
Playoffs in 2001, 2002, 2004, 2006, 2009, 2010.That's 6 out of the past 11 seasons under our last three coaches. Also, in the last 15 seasons we've had 10 winning seasons vs. 3 losing seasons - does that sound like sucking to you?

Why don't you list all the teams that have made the playoffs more often in the past 11 years.
Do you understand what "usually" means now?
I'll use it in a sentence .... "Dolphin fans usually don't know what the **** they're talking about."

Yet no Super Bowl appearance or win since 1969. Well done.

Yet no Super Bowl appearance or win since 1969. Well done.

Is that the only way to define success? are Billionaires the only successful people? presidents of companies? You have a high standard that I feel bad for you as there's no way you can live up to those expectations. I enjoyed all our playoff runs, every playoff game is a week of excitement and the further we go the more exciting it gets. It sucks we haven't got to or won a SB but it will make it that much more special when it does happen someday and if it never does I will have enjoyed countless dayzs watching the team w/ my family and friends through years creating some special memories.

LOL Too much! I may be jealous of a couple of teams but I assure you the jets aren't among them.

You should be jealous of the Bengals, at least they make the playoffs.

I'm jealous of the Steelers ... 6 Lombardis ... about 2 or 3 non-playoff seasons since 2000, and the one season they had a losing record, they draft a real franchise QB ...

I'm jealous of the Steelers ... 6 Lombardis ... about 2 or 3 non-playoff seasons since 2000, and the one season they had a losing record, they draft a real franchise QB ...

Bills fans should be jealous of the Browns, at least they have a playoff app this Century.

Dont ya think this is getting a little childish?

Excuse junc. Hes still mad after realizing that the Jets actually blow. We arent as furious over here because we havent been living in a dream land for years.

Excuse junc. Hes still mad after realizing that the Jets actually blow. We arent as furious over here because we havent been living in a dream land for years.

But every year you guys tell me how you are better than the Jets at nearly every position and how you will be better(sounds like Bills fans this year).

But every year you guys tell me how you are better than the Jets at nearly every position and how you will be better(sounds like Bills fans this year).

And until the season begins and proves one way or another, it could very well be true.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

And until the season begins and proves one way or another, it could very well be true.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

it could have been last year, the year before and the year before that too. We could be better than NE but much like Miami being better than us it's unlikely.

it could have been last year, the year before and the year before that too. We could be better than NE but much like Miami being better than us it's unlikely.

Yes you've had a stretch where you've been better than the Fins. We have the worst stretch in the history of our team and then you jump in and declare superiority, well congrats but your team still sucks!

Back
Top Bottom