Let's revisit how little Pricko knows about football (and not just the Dolphins) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's revisit how little Pricko knows about football (and not just the Dolphins)

infiltrateib

TV Doctor
Reaction score
Could we expect anything but idiocy from the Pricko..

Rams at #2, Bills at #4, Broncos at 5, Pats at 6 (up from 18, and all they did was lose a safety and add a fat Washington), Raiders at 11, Saints at 14, Chargers at 23?

Is this guy even serious?

The Bills are the 4th best team in the league? The Broncos, with Jake the Fake are #5? Why in the hell are the Rams ranked so high? I think they're primed for a comeback, but putting them at #2 before a single down is played? Pats jumped to 6 by just adding an underachiever? Why are the Raiders so low? Didn't they go to the SB last year? The Saints won't be amazing, but they sure aren't #14. How do the Chargers have Boston, LT, and Brees and end up at TWENTY THREE? They are certainly better than a Vick-less Falcons.

It amazes me that this guy is still around, and even more that someone out there pays him. Someone should put a masterlock in a sock and pay him a [Tonya Harding] visit. Or, some 5th grader can do a report on the NFL and lend it to him. Doesn't anyone in the office ever go"Hey Pete, do you ever even watch football?"

Prisco is pretty much a set in stone waste of oxygen. He works right down the street from where I live. Someone find out what he drives and I'll go "lay cable" on his hood or something ;)

Originally posted by Disgustipate
Prisco is pretty much a set in stone waste of oxygen. He works right down the street from where I live. Someone find out what he drives and I'll go "lay cable" on his hood or something ;)

ewwwwwwwww.... that's DISGUSTING!

Wait, ... Prisco's car?

Cool visual, dude.

I'm gonna go on the proverbial record and say Jake Plummer will do well in Denver. Shouldn't we all be firm believers in different place different situation equals differents results??

Rams will be back at the top this year. They have maybe the best OL (Pace,Turley,...) to open holes for Faulk with Warner healthy to go along one of the best tandem of WR in the business (Holt, Bruce).

Last year they were hit pretty hard by injury. We have been saying for 8 month that last year we had a bad year because we lost Fiedler for 6 games and he wasn't fully recovered when he came back. And that he wasn't in sync with the offense...

The Rams lost Warner and Faulk (2 NFL MVP). What kind of year do you think we would have had with Williams and Fiedler down ?

The Rams lost Warner and Faulk (2 NFL MVP). What kind of year do you think we would have had with Williams and Fiedler down ?
Weren't the RAMS 0-3 or 4 when Warner went down and then once he was out they started to win again, got back to 5-5 with Bulger behind the center before he got injured too?

I've said it before and I'll say it again remember he picked the Jets to win the AFC east last season and stood by his pick all year. HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

He's been around longer than you and knows more football than you. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills win the division.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
He's been around longer than you and knows more football than you. I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills win the division.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
I've said it before and I'll say it again remember he picked the Jets to win the AFC east last season and stood by his pick all year. HE WAS RIGHT!!!!

If it wasn't for Pennington coming out of no where last year that's exactly what would have happened to the Jets. Pennington won't be back for what, 5 or 6 more weeks?

Plus look at all the players the Jets lost this off-season. This Jets team is nothing like last years team, and everyone in the division besides the Jets improved.

The Jets are done.

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom