Let's sign Neil O Doneell | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's sign Neil O Doneell

Paquiviris

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For one Steve McNair owes this guy a debt of gratitude by going 9-1 everytime he has gone down the last 4 seasons. He is a effective QB who won't turn the ball over. A savy veteran and at this point a bargain. If the negotiations drag with Griese, O'Donell is a great value and an insurance policy. I would like Griese to be on the Dolphins, but not if is going to cause a media sideshow and a bitter negotiation period.

I'd laugh if I didn't think that you were serious...

Originally posted by T-ROCK

i would feel MUCH more comfortable with o'donnell holding a clipboard than the Bob incarnate...that said, o'donnell IS OLDand probably wouldnt be very useful beyond this upcoming season(actually, its debatable whether griese will EVER be useful again)

Neil is an effective Backup, who can keep us on track, much like Earl Morrell of the 70's dolphin, an old experience bu, who knows how to manage a football game..not a bad choice if Griese is not signed.

Originally posted by T-ROCK

Actually, I have to agree with my man, what has Griese done to even cause all this hype?

Neil O'Donnell is a quality backup who won't get rattled.

I also agree as long as we don't need him in the Superbowl we will be fine, but, I can honestly say if I had my choice between Neil and Brian in a game that matters, I would take Mr. O'Donnell.:pirate:

Originally posted by Fiedler for MVP

i would feel MUCH more comfortable with o'donnell holding a clipboard than the Bob incarnate...that said, o'donnell IS OLDand probably wouldnt be very useful beyond this upcoming season(actually, its debatable whether griese will EVER be useful again)

Same debate could be said for Fiedler as well.

I say sign O'donnell. You can never have enough depth at the waterboy position. If the starter and backup can't get out of school on time or get grouded or something, I would feel comfortable with Neil lobbing the water bottles into the game during timeouts. Of course, come super bowl time, his water bottle passes will probably be intercepted by the NFC squad...

No way we sign that washed up has been who should have retired years ago. Anyone remember the Fins/Titans game a couple years ago when McNair went down??? He was a statue in the backfield, and with possible concerns with our O-line it wouldnt be a good idea. Even Griese has to move quicker then that old geiser.

that is by far the stupidist thing i've ever heard. Why the hell would we sign O'Bummel.

Ok, Neil (is that his name or what he does?) O'Donnel or a stick in the eye? Hmmmmm.......

...................how big is the stick?

.....Sign Neil O'Donnel............. Did Speilman get replaced by some one in the Bengals or Cardinals front office? Are you crazy? No one with enough football sense to sign Seau and Knight would ever....EVER ....do something that stupid.

Back
Top Bottom