Let's sign Neil O Doneell | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's sign Neil O Doneell

Hey, inFINS...

Our man DCH must be DROOLIN' over your dynamic, perpetual cash-holdin avatar. It's got DCH (and Andrew Jackson) written all over it. Has he pm-ed you to borrow it yet?
:)

No....but I left him a post in one of his threads.....I'll let him have it.....I change my avatar every week anyway. :D

What a gentleman and brother in Findom you are, dude.

I'm getting ferklempt... take a moment and talk among yourselves... I'll give you a topic: Ricky should be the one who says "I'm goin' to Disneyland." Debate.

Originally posted by WharfRat

Me too!!

Oh ... wait a minute... you said avatar... not underwear...

sorry, nevermind......

:foundout:

Some information just does NOT need to be shared :escape:

:toliet:

I had an aqua and orange pair once.... but after a year or two the wife insisted on washing them. When they came out, they were just plain ol underwear again.... I was depressed for weeks! :couch:

:roflmao:

Fact is. Neil O Donnell hasnt thrown many INT's in his career comparably. He is not as old as some would think. He has not had the pressure of being a starter in years and is a solid backup. who else would be available? oh akili smith. ok. whatever!
anyways, it does not matter, griese will be a fin soon.

Neil O'Donnell would be a great backup for a couple of games or to finish a game where the starting QB has been knocked down, but if Fiedler has to miss extensive time (like 6 games), and don't see him there.

Griese is surely still a question mark, and has a lot to proove before Jay should get worried. But Brian is a better chance of fill in if Jay should go down, with Sage backing him. So, please, Wanny, please stay away from O'donnell

Back
Top Bottom