lets take a vote! (Ricky innocent?) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets take a vote! (Ricky innocent?)

Is Ricky innocent or guilty?

• guilty

Votes: 46 52.9%
  • innocent

Votes: 41 47.1%

• Total voters
nick19991 said:
com on now you know he does not do seroids because it would of came of on one of the test, and Ricky is not that wild?
my bad . He doesn't do roids.He should lay off the crack and coke though.

shalafi3455 said:
You have got to be kidding yourself it you think that he wouldn't smoke because he is shy! There are a lot of people that smoke alone and don't like to be around people when they smoke!

yes your right, but are you a doctor or scientist? There's not a question on whether or not he did take the first test and failed but then the second test he passed. and weed does not exit your system within a day

Justasportsfan said:
my bad . He doesn't do roids.He should lay off the crack and coke though.

:roflmao:

nick19991 said:
yes your right, but are you a doctor or scientist? There's not a question on whether or not he did take the first test and failed but then the second test he passed. and weed does not exit your system within a day

What does that have to do with the quote you attached to it? I didn't say anything about him passing or not passing the first or second test!
Nick1991 was talking about that he wouldn't smoke because he's shy! What does him being shy have to do with anything! Shy people smoke too!

If he took the test, and it showed "some" positive results, even tho perhaps not enough to convict....the bottom line is that he HAD marijuana levels in his urine...period...no questions....
This has nothing to do with whether I or anyone else thinks he is guilty of anything one way or the the other...

My only question, is why would he have put himself in the position to be questioned in the middle of the season when a p/o appearance was in question ???

shalafi3455 said:
What does that have to do with the quote you attached to it? I didn't say anything about him passing or not passing the first or second test!
Nick1991 was talking about that he wouldn't smoke because he's shy! What does him being shy have to do with anything! Shy people smoke too!

I know they do but I was saying that nobody can question the results of the second test and on the first test he only failed by a point so the test is wrong and he never smoked in the first place

nick19991 said:
I know they do but I was saying that nobody can question the results of the second test and on the first test he only failed by a point so the test is wrong and he never smoked in the first place

If he never smoked then why is he on Probation in the first place for failing because of weed? I don't really care if he does do it! The Arnold did back in the day and if it's good enough for the Terminator, then it's good enough for Ricky! :D

Pot is a gateway drug. It makes you weak just like all other drugs. While it isnt a sign of a bad person, it is the sign of a weak one IMO.

shalafi3455 said:
Pot is a gatewat, not to other drugs, but to fridge for a few snacks! :roflmao: :eat:
:lol: ..Don't forget late-night Taco Bell runs....I mean, let's be honest people, we all know that's the reason Taco Bell is open till 3(on weekdays) and 5(on weekends). Nothing like running for the border to get a cheesy gordita crunch when you're blazed :cool:

CirclingWagons said:
:lol: ..Don't forget late-night Taco Bell runs....I mean, let's be honest people, we all know that's the reason Taco Bell is open till 3(on weekdays) and 5(on weekends). Nothing like running for the border to get a cheesy gordita crunch when you're blazed :cool:

:roflmao: :roflmao:
That's a great point! Got to love late night drive thru! Wendy's also!
:roflmao: :roflmao:

Ricky Williams is like my brother, both are Bob Marley Worshippers and as the saying goes, both him and my brother smoke weed. Thats when you really enjoy the music of bob marley. I don't smoke weed or anything but when bob marley wrote a song, he smoked weed. So I believe ricky did smoke that joint.

Back
Top Bottom