LET'S TALK OL and QB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LET'S TALK OL and QB

bsilver1313

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Whether or not Ricky comes back, we'll be set a running back. My concern is the O-Line. I believe most of the ints thrown last year were a result of pressure coming from opposing defenses. I would also say that the fact we threw so many ints for TDs shows that defenses knew they could pressure us anytime they wanted, and corners could drive to the ball harder.

Unfortunately, we gave up way too much for Feely, that's not to say he can't be successful. He will be competive, that much we know. As for his talent, by no means can anybody measure that based on what we saw last year.

With Feely at QB last year, a couple breaks in several games and we were looking at .500

Im with you on that. However, i do think feely deserves more credit than given. he was on the turf more than 70 percent of the time and half his body was swollen for the rest of his time that he started. The o-line is the biggest problem. guys were hitting feely from all different directions. with stockar manning the right side and hadnot probably starting at right guard and jeno at left guard, only center and left tackle are up in the air. i think more and likely mcintosh regains some form and wins left tackle and mckinney wins center. we should be ten times better than last year.

Hudson Huock will improve our O-line significantly.

I think hadnot will start at center and carey at right gaurd. that would be an huge improvement over seth and the other dude. Stockar will probably be the RT and he is a monster. mcintosh will be healthier and James will do a little bit better. I think our line would be improved even if we had that crappy coach we had last year. now we have Houch and he is one of the best . Before we had one of the worst coaches. the OL shouldnt be stopping our offense this year. It might even be a slight strength.

marino1348 said:
I think hadnot will start at center and carey at right gaurd. that would be an huge improvement over seth and the other dude. Stockar will probably be the RT and he is a monster. mcintosh will be healthier and James will do a little bit better. I think our line would be improved even if we had that crappy coach we had last year. now we have Houch and he is one of the best . Before we had one of the worst coaches. the OL shouldnt be stopping our offense this year. It might even be a slight strength.

Houck certainly turned San Diego's O-line around quickly. I think we have better talent than they do.

IMO the line will be much better than last year because Mr Saban will whip them into a cohisive Unit and give whom ever is in the pocket time to make the big play down the field.

This teams ultimate success IMO will be determined by the play of our OL, If they play well we can contend for the division....if not we'll be about a 4 win team...so the OL improving will be key.

Back
Top Bottom