letz get our 2round pick back? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

letz get our 2round pick back?

16wins4fins

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
here is how trade feidler to dallas since quincey is gone .i just dont see vinny at his age to be productive.henson 4 years out of geting thrown on his azz will soon wake up to the norm in the nfl .we have seen plenty college boyz at qb not make it this league who put up good years in the ncaa.as you know life is a bit harder for you in the nfl.trade feidler promote sage and pick up a qb that gets cut in camp.with all the move tuna has made this year his plan is shot to shi* if he dont havea mobile qb

16wins4fins said:
here is how trade feidler to dallas since quincey is gone .i just dont see vinny at his age to be productive.henson 4 years out of geting thrown on his azz will soon wake up to the norm in the nfl .we have seen plenty college boyz at qb not make it this league who put up good years in the ncaa.as you know life is a bit harder for you in the nfl.trade feidler promote sage and pick up a qb that gets cut in camp.with all the move tuna has made this year his plan is shot to shi* if he dont havea mobile qb

bill parcells is too smart of a coach, he would never waste a 2nd round pick on somebody that has proven(for 4 years) that he is not starting caliber and will never be. If parcells wanted a inconsistent, inaccurate, weak-armed, interception-throwing QB he would have kept Quincy Carter, at least he was younger faster and not as beat up, and he possibly may have improved his game in the future.I say we sign Quincy(back-up) at a cheap price and cut Fiedler to be honest with you.

Noodle Arm said:
You do know why Quincy was cut right???

no actually i just got in from work his thread was the first i heard of it, what happened?

16wins4fins said:

Yeah, I'm sure Dallas will jump all over the chance of getting Fiedler for a second. :rolleyes: There is no way that Fiedler will get cut or traded. He is competing for our starting spot and no one would trade for him anyway!

Phinatic said:
no actually i just got in from work his thread was the first i heard of it, what happened?

Give you a hint...it's an old Eric Clapton song...COCAINE dum dum da dum da dooo dooo :D

Noodle Arm said:
Give you a hint...it's an old Eric Clapton song...COCAINE dum dum da dum da dooo dooo :D

damn, we will probably sign him now to a 7 year 105 million deal, with a 11 million signing bonus!! J/K well scratch what i said about him coming here

Noodle Arm said:
She's alright, she's alright, she's alright....COCAINE!

Seriously, I still can't phathom all the players in recent times that are throwing away their lives away for these drugs. I guess the government needs to crack down on them even more. Which really sucks, because I for one HATE government intervention. But, it seems to be getting out of hand. That may also have to do with the new technologies in drug testing. Who knows perhaps our heroes of the past used them as well, they just never got caught. Food for thought, I guess.:mad:

iceblizzard69 said:
Yeah, I'm sure Dallas will jump all over the chance of getting Fiedler for a second. :rolleyes: There is no way that Fiedler will get cut or traded. He is competing for our starting spot and no one would trade for him anyway!
I beg to differ with you about Vinny and Henson.Vinny will get the job done in Parcells rebuilding effort.Henson will catch on quick.He has all the physical tools plus had the highest score ever tested on the Wonderlich IQ test.I predict he will catch on fast (Ala Marino) and be ready next year to take the starters position.

CrunchTime said:
I beg to differ with you about Vinny and Henson.Vinny will get the job done in Parcells rebuilding effort.Henson will catch on quick.He has all the physical tools plus had the highest score ever tested on the Wonderlich IQ test.I predict he will catch on fast (Ala Marino) and be ready next year to take the starters position.
This is to question your(ala Marion) speculation:

But Marino wasn't the smartest at school. What Marino had was incredible instincts his first couple of years. Heck he even admits to it on film. He didn't even know the offensive plays in the start of his career. LINK!

Watch all three, especially the "Pittsburgh Kid." Dan even admits what I was talking about.

16wins4fins said:

Ask yourself, who's going to make a play for a QB to start 4 weeks from the regular season. And you thought A.J. Feeley would have a hard time learning our offense.

BlitPhinFan said:
This is to question your(ala Marion) speculation:

But Marino wasn't the smartest at school. What Marino had was incredible instincts his first couple of years. Heck he even admits to it on film. He didn't even know the offensive plays in the start of his career. LINK!

Watch all three, especially the "Pittsburgh Kid." Dan even admits what I was talking about.
Yes I know Dan didnt score well in the Wonderlich test :eek: and it took him some time to learn the playbook but when he first stepped on a field in the Fin uniform :helmet: and he threw his first pass everyone knew the guy was a "Natural" including Shula.:jawdrop: :allhail:

What I meant was that Henson has all the physical tools needed .His IQ will help him learn quickly.It remains to be seen if he has the "Natural" instincts.

16wins4fins said:

I WISH IT CAN HAPPEN!!!:)

Back
Top Bottom