Life long fan from Northern BC Canada | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Life long fan from Northern BC Canada

BC Phins4Life

Future Season Ticket Holder
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I have followed this for years. Never said much. Too many Too haters I guess. First big game I truly remember was beating the 85 Bears. First jerseys, Zach and McDuffie (was on sale). Will be great when Zach gets recognized. Named our third son after him. Flew to Miami years ago with a Seattle fan buddy, stayed at the hotel close to the stadium, we beat the favoured Seahawks. Flew home the next day 3,425 miles and was back at work,2.5 day total trip. Was at training camp a few years ago with my wife. Hope to retire in the area as a season ticket holder one day. Thank you all for this site!

I have followed this for years. Never said much. Too many Too haters I guess. First big game I truly remember was beating the 85 Bears. First jerseys, Zach and McDuffie (was on sale). Will be great when Zach gets recognized. Named our third son after him. Flew to Miami years ago with a Seattle fan buddy, stayed at the hotel close to the stadium, we beat the favoured Seahawks. Flew home the next day 3,425 miles and was back at work,2.5 day total trip. Was at training camp a few years ago with my wife. Hope to retire in the area as a season ticket holder one day. Thank you all for this site!
Welcome BC, got any good Sasquatch stories?

Welcome BC, got any good Sasquatch stories?
No good Sasquatch ones other than when I am in the woods and take my shirt off.

I do have a good one though.

First year, teacher at a rural school. End of the year and we are going to take students down to the river for year end activity. We will all bike about 10 miles. I decide to check it out early. about a mile from the river I come around a bend and 25 yards or so away in the middle of a road is a Grizzly. I do the most natural thing. Stop jump off my bike and start running with the bike in the opposite direction. I fully think the bear is about to pounce when I finally stop for breath and turn around. Thankfully no bear in sight....wait... there it comes waddling along over a hump in the road. I am thinking a little clearer and jump on my bike and pedal all the way home.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom