Lighten Up.. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lighten Up..

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have no problem with the mods here. I think it's GREAT to see how active the mods are compared to other boards. But some of you guys really need to LIGHTEN up.

I mean, this personal attack thing is getting crazy, members should not get called out by a mod just for attacking a guy, if he uses proper language. I mean, there are times where people tell others they have no clue what their talking about, or that they need to get their facts straight, and here the mods go "warning" us. It's uncalled for guys, I could see if someone says "Oh yeah, well F you and your family". But things like that, uncalled for. We are all humans here, you can't respect everything he or she says. Sometimes you gotta tell it how it is.

So could you guys cool off a bit? Maybe not ban people and such if they don't get TOO personal, like into the momma's and gril's and crap?

-CO84

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
I have no problem with the mods here. I think it's GREAT to see how active the mods are compared to other boards. But some of you guys really need to LIGHTEN up.

I mean, this personal attack thing is getting crazy, members should not get called out by a mod just for attacking a guy, if he uses proper language. I mean, there are times where people tell others they have no clue what their talking about, or that they need to get their facts straight, and here the mods go "warning" us. It's uncalled for guys, I could see if someone says "Oh yeah, well F you and your family". But things like that, uncalled for. We are all humans here, you can't respect everything he or she says. Sometimes you gotta tell it how it is.

So could you guys cool off a bit? Maybe not ban people and such if they don't get TOO personal, like into the momma's and gril's and crap?

-CO84

Look.... rather than "letting it go" as you said you were going to do... you started it up again. This is exactly why I tried to stop what could have been an explosion in the main forum.
You just proved my point as to why I did it...
Let's just say for arguments sake... I didn't warn BOTH of you... what would his response had been? Then your to him?

See where it's going?

While you may think I should "lighten up" ... I think you should chill out, and remember there is a real live person at the other keyboard.

DO YOU SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING..

This post isn't even about that, it's about everything in general..

Look ChambersOwnz84,

We don't accept any personal attacks what so ever. There is a common rule on EVERY message board, attack the post, not the poster.

It is written in the terms of service that nobody is allowed to attack a poster, unless it is in the "Depths of the Sea" forum, and even in there, it has its restrictions.

If you don't like a person, or if you think someone is just being idiotic, then send that person a PM or an email. But remember, if it gets too crazy via PM, then we (Admins/Mods) have a right to step in.

So, again... no personal attacks. If you can't understand that concept... then have some :icecream: and chill out... :infins: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom