lil help | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lil help

Bowl_Bound

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I have been on the forum for some time but have had pic probs from the begining. Not making it a priority I have just been posting, but would love some help. I have a pic I would like to add to my profile but its in a PDF format and opens with adobe acrobat. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by Muck
I did a quick Google search and found this.

http://www.reasoft.com/articles/howto/pdf-to-jpg-convert-software.shtml
I got it and that worked, however I get an error message that states I already have a photo when I try and upload the new pic. The error goes on to say if I want to delete the old pic and add the new one upload again. When that is done I go back to the original error message. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry to be a pain in the A$$.

I show that you have no avatar uploaded.

Make sure the picture you're uploading isn't larger than 152x152 and no larger than 20KB. If you want, you can email me the photo and I can try to manually upload it.....or adjust the size if needbe. :) Check your PM box for my email address.

I show that you have no avatar uploaded.

Make sure the picture you're uploading isn't larger than 152x152 and no larger than 20KB. If you want, you can email me the photo and I can try to manually upload it.....or adjust the size if needbe. :) Check your PM box for my email address.

Any luck with my picture? If its easier I can make it my signature pic and put another that may fit above the name.

I never received your picture. You can make it your sig or upload it in your reply if you want to. :)

I never received your picture. You can make it your sig or upload it in your reply if you want to. :)

I was hoping to upload it but obviously having problems. Just sent the pic again. Let me know if you still dont receive it. Thanks for all your help.

Check your PM box. I'm going to try another email address. Maybe this one has issues.

Will try again. If we are still having problems I will try it from a different address at my end. Thanks for all your help.

Back
Top Bottom