Limited Contact in TC hurting team? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Limited Contact in TC hurting team?

there is no correct anwer to your ? when jimmy was here he ran a hard contact tc +practice during the season. and people said the guys were overworked and beat up, now that were cutting back on the contact people will say were soft and not used to the punishment of being hit. i guess we have to find that middle ground. imo preseason games are nothing but extra cash for the owners and the nfl. 4 and 5 games are absurd. i'd like to see no more than 2 preseason games and switch to 18 game seasons and go to more scrimmages to evaluate rookies. if i'm not wrong players dont get paid for preseason games do they? i just hate to lose players to injury for meanigless games. start tc 2 wks earlier so you can start the season in the 3rd week of aug.

Is limited T/C hurting training camp?
I don't think so if you have a vet team like we do. I would start off slow then pick it up as the season gets closer. We just played bad in the first preseason game. we'll get better.

Just trying out my pic options

Muck told me to try this to get a pic on my reply screen so I'm giving it a shot.

Back
Top Bottom