Lindy's Pos-B-Pos rankings have TEN Dolphins in Top 10 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lindy's Pos-B-Pos rankings have TEN Dolphins in Top 10

hey NYFCat, Due to the fact that the Griese signed just recently, I assume that he isn't listed on the dolphins roster yet?

Re: Eat me

Originally posted by NYFCat
<< Hmmm.........if a magazine writes positive things about the Fins, it's credible, but if you don't like what they say, it's not >>

Freakin' grow up, will ya?

I like Lindy's because they comment on every player in the league, give a detailed position-by-position analysis, rank the top 10 players among positions in the NFL, and have no lapses in their research. They also rank and give a detailed analysis of EVERY draft pick.

No, it has nothing to do with their opinions of the Dolphins or the Bills. It has to do with their writers and the way they format their magainze.

Got it?

I've never liked Street&Smith's because I can't take a magazine seriously that screws the names of the players and, at least once a year for the Dolphins, doesn't know which player plays at which position.

You got it Fat Cat, the best thing these books are good for is info, as far as predictions, I have seen the Fins predicted to be in the SB at least 9 out of the last 12 years and how many times did they make it.

Sure it's nice to see your team being predicted to do well but they are just that predictions. We could all get together and publish a book of predictions too, of course all our books would have the Fins winning the SB. :chuckle:

The one argument that can be made is that there predictions can be said to be unbiased.

If you are looking for pre-season mags, go to the big-market bookstores: B.Dalton in the mall is where I got mine.

Walgreens and grocery stores probably won't have them for another week or so.

Madcow, correct. Griese is not listed, but the QB analysis dedicates a paragraph to the possibility of signing him.

Good. I was hoping they would keep that under consideration. Thanks again Cat.

Back
Top Bottom