Linehan should of stayed in Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Linehan should of stayed in Miami

Give him more than a year. The Rams sucked before him.

wow, can we give the guy a chance? He's been a head coach for 13 games. People have way too much impatience.

All Im saying is that he should of made more of a name in Miami as Coordinator!! he went to fast and it will cause him his job if he cannot turn it together in 2 years

The idea that he shouldnt have taken a head coaching job is just idiotic. I mean there are coordinators that have worked for a chance to have a HC job for a decade or more. When you get the chance u take it. The Rams need some help but they have a quarterback, runningback and some decent talent. The Rams job isnt the greatest one but its a decent job and if it fails Linehan can just go back to a OCoordinator job with just about any team that needs one.

LOL its funny how people were praising him for the good start he had not they turn their back on him when he comes back down to earth (this is nothing against u Dom, I don't know if u were one of those people). It just goes to show u people don't factor in the future, they look for now, and how a person plays one game is how they will always play.

Jason Allen isn't starting his rookie season, he sucks. Matt Roth isn't starting, he sucks. It gets pretty stupid as the time progresses. The guy is in his first season . . . I wish he would have stayed in Miami, but u can't blame him for going after the St. Louis job.

Back
Top Bottom