lions cut CB TERRY FAIR (merged)

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
what about terry Fair ?

what about him ? I think he could be a solid 3rd back and he could help us with the Detroit D one Week 1 ,although we wont need that help anyways but i think he could be good , but i want buckley back now.

Ciao ALex

J

jd13

lions cut CB TERRY FAIR

just saw on espnnews that he was cut...he is a good cb but i think he had some injury problems...he also returns kicks...he may be a better alternative than buckley because he is younger...

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
He's been hurt all preseason and I believe hasn't even played yet at all.

He's likely done due to a foot injury...I just want to reiterate I don't think anyone will be brought in to be the 3rd back for us...I think they're just bringing in a vet for depth.

Al13

Don´t mess with Clint
Reaction score
i believe if they bring in buckley ,beeing familiar with our system he will replace fletcher before week 3

Ciao Alex

Muck

Now completely imaginary
Hammered
Reaction score
T-Buck doesn't have the history of injuries that Fair does. T-Buck is a Super Bowl champion.

finfan54

Griese Club
Reaction score
Originally posted by Muck
T-Buck doesn't have the history of injuries that Fair does. T-Buck is a Super Bowl champion.

I just wonder if Wannspiel want to bite on a guy who bit them in the a$$!:fire:

SprBwl2003

Scout Team
Reaction score
if you thought you had a chance to start in tampa wouldnt you go there instead of a place with two of the top 10 corners in the league

minus

Perennial All-Pro
Hammered
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind Fair over Buckley ........

zsonka

Scout Team
Reaction score
either one i don't care. we need alittle better veteran depth. now TBuck has played with our guys and fit in fairly well. he is a proven veteran. we will pick a veteran corner up and they will hope he turns out to be a great plug like cousins was......

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
Fair has a rare foot injury that has not healed at all yet...you think the Lions would have released him otherwise?

Anyway the injury may end his career, obviously he should not be our guy.

zsonka

Scout Team
Reaction score
i can't believe i was wrong about Femi i swear if he was a rookie with a rookie salary they would have kept him or if they didn't lose so much money on mayes, smith and searcy in a few days time. whamo their goes over a million of cap money for some new faces.

PhinsTD

Phins fanatic
Reaction score
Zsonka...so you can really whine...Smith's cap number is over a million.

But of course all their numbers have been factored in the whole time so we really only lose whatever the combined salaries of the players we kept in their spots...(ie not much)

Top Bottom