List of G/T in FA left | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

List of G/T in FA left

finfan54

Active Roster
Reaction score
Gaurds:
Bennie Anderson RFA 6-5 345 challenge them?
Eric Beverly 6-3 300 RS made offer to him 2 years ago
Rueben Brown- higher price tag but maybe not too big,doubt it
*Mike Compton - 11 yr vet 6-6 310 not typical RS guy
Kelvon Garmon - UFA 4 yr vet chargers
* Ryan Diem- RFA colts, could be stolen since Indy tight from
Manning deal
Ben Hamilton RFA Broncos 3 yr vet- hmmmmmmm i wonder
David Loverne- Rams 5yr vet 6-3 303 RS was looking at him n
draft
Marquis Sullivan - T/G RFA Bills 6-5 320 doubtful but would
be nice to challenge
Bobbie Williams- 6-3 320 Eagles already in line for us

TACKLES:

Cornell Green UFA TB 6-6 315 maybe he wants back, maybe
he has made himself into something prob not
Solomone Page 5 yr vet 6-4 325 chargers
Vaughn Parker Chargers

I would like to make a run at Diem if RS feels gutsy. Indy is tight against the cap and i think he is ripe for a steal. just wonder what we would have to give up.

I would like someone young, as I think the future of this franchise lies in the offense. CC, McMichael, RW, Konrad, McKinney, Smith etc. etc. I think in a few years it will be vice versa..our offense will be good and our defense will be mediocre.

Originally posted by Prime Time
I would like someone young, as I think the future of this franchise lies in the offense. CC, McMichael, RW, Konrad, McKinney, Smith etc. etc. I think in a few years it will be vice versa..our offense will be good and our defense will be mediocre.

Diems young. and you may be right about defense/offense. i see once Zach gets Offerdahl disease, that could be the start of it. but i like how spielman does business. not easy to find another zach in the rough but he does seem to find replacements. zach is a tough one though. dedication.

He was tagged with the first I believe, and if he was forget him.

I think we would have to give up a 4th rd pick for Hamilton.

I thought about Hamilton as well, but it seems Denver lineman tend to only play well in Denver. They have such a unique o-line system that they take average players and make them successful. Just don't know how good he would be somewhere else.

I think Bobie Williams sound like the one for us at this point. I hope something gets done soon before I go crazy waiting.

Ozzy rules!!

How come you didn't list the more likely canidates of Damien McIntosh, Cosey Coleman, Ephraim Salaam, & Orlando Brown?

Sullivan got a contract extension in Buffalo.

Originally posted by SMadison29

He's pretty awful anyway. They can keep him.
Nope..he was surprisingly good in 2002 and didn't start in 2003 because of a coaching difference...He's raw and has a great upside...McNally will bring out the best in him:)

Good in 02? He gave up 8.5 sacks & had 10 penalties. This past year he started 4 games had 4 penalties & allowed 3 sacks. That's pretty bad.

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
He was tagged with the first I believe, and if he was forget him.

wow, wonder how they can afford that?

Originally posted by SMadison29
How come you didn't list the more likely canidates of Damien McIntosh, Cosey Coleman, Ephraim Salaam, & Orlando Brown?

cus their obvious arent they? they are already in town or being talked about. i figured you knew already. sorry. i work a little different.

Back
Top Bottom