Listen and call my Radio show today! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listen and call my Radio show today!

By the way, thanks for letting my know the phone didn't work. I'll look into that next time. Same time, same format next week (as far as draft is concerned). I encourage all you guys who disagree (or agree) with me to call. I have no problems if someone wants to question my opinion, that's what will make the show better. Thanks for the props and criticism!

One more thing. I did the show based on the Dolphins because A. I'm a Dolphins fan and B. I knew (or was hoping) there would be a good amount of fin fans listening from finheaven. I know it's crazy to be 20 minutes from the Canadian border and have a Dolfans show but I figured I'm a fins fan, the draft is coming up, and I wanted to hear what anyone of you guys had to say. Next show I'll promote earlier so hopefully more people will call and instant message. Props to all that listened, I appreciate it!

actually I'm surrounded by more Patriots fans then Jets fans. I'm about 20 minutes from Vermont too so their all over. When I'm at home on Long Island there are more Jets fans but here at school it's Patriots. But if any fans from any other team want to call next week...BRING IT ON!

Maybe you should go to some of the other fansites and plant the seeds for a radio show brawl? NFL messageboard radioshow showdown.

Back
Top Bottom