Listening, watching, eating crow, and I'm off to Dallas. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listening, watching, eating crow, and I'm off to Dallas.

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$

Jay did the same thing as Brian against the Chargers, in fact what was Brians QB rating against the Chargers? And what was Jays last night?

Your not even going to try and Compare San Diegos Defense (arguably the worst D to take the field in a decade) to Washingtons D (with 3 Pro Bowl LB's and arguably the Best CB in the Game today) are you?

Originally posted by Barbarian

Yep.

Ricky with Brian at QB Last night.
3.9 Yards Per Carry.

Ricky with Jay at QB Last Night.
5.6 Yards Per Carry. (40% of his runs going for over 5 yards)

and that was with Ricky Taking those 3 Dives at the Endzone for a total of one Yard, the numbers are even more Eyepopping if you discount those. (7.9 YPC, 57% of rushes for 5+ Yards)

Feidler forced the D to play honest and Ricky made them pay for it.

Don't forget the three runs at the end when the entire D was playing run (running out the clock). :)

Just to build on and further strengthen your point.....Ricky got 56 yards in the 4th quarter alone. Jay played all of TWO plays in the 3rd quarter (both passes).

So in short......

3 Quarters w/ Griese = 51 yards
1 Quarter w/ Fiedler = 56 yards

And this was with Miami in catch-up mode being down 2 TDs.

Also of note: Travis Minor ripped off an 11-yard run for Jay.

PEOPLE PEOPLE, Please do not respond to the those who are so blind they are yet to see that this team is going only as far as Jay takes us. Come on, don't argue with these Jay haters, it just gives them something to do.
It is easy to stop a running back if there is no respect for the passing game, and Jay is the only QB on the team that the players and the other team can respect.
Look, the Jay haters wanted BG to get his chance and he did. Now they will crawl back in there holes if you just leave them alone and ignore them. B-ball season is coming up and maybe they have more of clue about that sport because it is now too clear they know nothng about this one.

Originally posted by finfan54
norv ran an end around, after you said that end arounds wouldnt work.:lol:

"I believe the end result of that play against defense such as Indianapolis, Tennessee, and Baltimore would have You and Norv feeling like THIS"

As for the interception. I doubt your parents let you stay up that late. It was a school night afterall. I can understand why you displayed your ignorance.

Re: Re: Listening, watching, eating crow, and I'm off to Dallas.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

I beg to differ, Zoddie old man. Fiedler did not "light it up" individually, but with him under center, the offense moved the ball. No one ever would call this offense the second coming of Air Coryell, but if run properly, it can move the ball effectively enough.

Sorry, you were "brought back down to earth." But I don't think you can cast this season into the crack of Mt. Doom quite yet.

Doc,

I wanted to address you because it seemed after your post this thread went foul. It actually resembles a turd at this point.

But anyway.....

I tried to make sure I said I believe, it's my belief, and the likes enough to make it clear that those were my beliefs. I guess I just didn't make it clear enough. Other than that I appreciate your response and the anti-doom outlook.

That's totally cool, ZOD ... I would never doubt your "fanship." Thanks for the words!

Well put together post. I think we're arguing mostly intangibles - I don't think any of us believe that Jay came in and had an increadible game, but the character of the team changed when he came in, and that's significant. I think Griese can throw the ball better than Jay can, but I also think he needs a lot of things working in his favor to do that.

Sorry, you were "brought back down to earth." But I don't think you can cast this season into the crack of Mt. Doom quite yet.

Great, now I've got this mental image of Jim Mora as Gollum falling into Mt. Doom while wailing the word 'Playoffs!?"

Originally posted by xiidaen
Great, now I've got this mental image of Jim Mora as Gollum falling into Mt. Doom while wailing the word 'Playoffs!?"
:lol:
PRESSSSHUSSSS!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom