Listing Positives : I'm Making An Attempt!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listing Positives : I'm Making An Attempt!!

BLITZKRIEG

~LACUNA LEGIONS~
Reaction score
1. The Dismantling Of The OL - Much needed improvement. Rick did a fine job of replacing the departed veterans IMO. He did what obviously HAD TO BE DONE. I'm not too worried about the OL improving in 2004. We've got plenty of depth this year compared to recent years as well....

2. Adding Legit #2 WR - WR D. Boston is a legit #2 WR when he's on his game. He should produce an added threat, and help WR C. Chambers get more one on one coverage as a result. I was very exctied when we signed DB, and considering the small contract he received, it's no big loss if he doesn't pan out. I'm hoping he takes our offense to the next level....

3. New CS Additions - The additions of QB's coach M. Trestmen and WR's coach J. Sullivan should get our offense back on track. They're both highly talented, and highly respected coaches. Very good additions to an offense that has ranked in the mid / bottom 20's in the NFL....

4. The Draft - I thought RS did a very respectable job in his first draft as GM. He drafted OL at #20, an that was the main areas of concern going inot the draft. The other picks were also very solid. No complaints here....

Don't jump all over me. I'm making an attempt. :eek:

PHINZ RULE!!! :cool:

BLITZKRIEG said:
1. The Dismantling Of The OL - Much needed improvement. Rick did a fine job of replacing the departed veterans IMO. He did what obviously HAD TO BE DONE. I'm not too worried about the OL improving in 2004. We've got plenty of depth this year compared to recent years as well....

2. Adding Legit #2 WR - WR D. Boston is a legit #2 WR when he's on his game. He should produce an added threat, and help WR C. Chambers get more one on one coverage as a result. I was very exctied when we signed DB, and considering the small contract he received, it's no big loss if he doesn't pan out. I'm hoping he takes our offense to the next level....

3. New CS Additions - The additions of QB's coach M. Trestmen and WR's coach J. Sullivan should get our offense back on track. They're both highly talented, and highly respected coaches. Very good additions to an offense that has ranked in the mid / bottom 20's in the NFL....

4. The Draft - I thought RS did a very respectable job in his first draft as GM. He drafted OL at #20, an that was the main areas of concern going inot the draft. The other picks were also very solid. No complaints here....

Good one! :D
All hail the new and improved Blitz :allhail:

wow-1.gif

BLITZKRIEG said:

Okay and if we have improved the OL, 2nd WR (two of our main weaknesses last year), why should we believe that an improvement over 10-6 is possible?

11-5 or 12-4 are legit possibilities.

BLITZKRIEG said:

Finally, somebody who will admit the positive steps of this off-season and doesnt have that "oh no, the sky is falling, we're all gonna die!" kind of doom-and-gloom attitude that it seems like everybody on this board has. Good post.

That's what I'm talking about. I think there is room for negative as long as there is effort to see positive things in other situations. It's called being well rounded. IMO great post BLITZKRIEG.

This should be a fun season, I feel that the phish will finish dead last in the EAST.

They'll be fighting it out with the JETS!

Where's RICKY???

PBJ, if you're just coming here to talk smack, you better do it in the depths or your stay with us will be short....the mods have an itchy trigger finger today....just FYI...

By NO MEANS whatsoever do I believe the season is done. We still have a very solid team. I choose to vent my Ricky attacks here on the forum stroking keys as opposed to drinking at a bar using my fist on someones face because of my uncontrollable ANGER of how Ricky went about all of this. This is my therapy session!!!!!

Looking at it as glass half-full, We still have a winning team. If and i admit its a big if, the quarterback play improves to a solid level, say john kitna's quality last year we can make some noise. I am still excited about the season. as goodie mob says "one monkey dont stop the show"

Back
Top Bottom