Listing Positives : I'm Making An Attempt!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Listing Positives : I'm Making An Attempt!!

PatsBillsJets said:
This should be a fun season, I feel that the phish will finish dead last in the EAST.

They'll be fighting it out with the JETS!

Where's RICKY???

:shakeno: This guy spends so much time time in the bathroom, he'll have Carpal Tunnel by age 12 :roflmao: :roflmao:

we made it to the playoffs five years in a row before we had him and zero for the 2 years we had him....we'll overcome...i don't know about this year BUT...

DolphanD said:
we made it to the playoffs five years in a row before we had him and zero for the 2 years we had him....we'll overcome...i don't know about this year BUT...

I am still confident for this year, I think AJ will get comfortable, D.B will be a great addition imo, him and Chambers will be a good duo, with McM, Lee, and any one our 3rd WRs will keep our Passing options wide open. The trio of Henry, Minor and Russell, with Konrad our backfield will keep moving the chains.

The freeing of the cap will allow us to keep OG, we drafted some potential studs on the Ol an D in Vernon, Poole, Bua etc.

Also the crutch Dave has leaned on (RW) has been kicked out from underneath him and this could be boon to our offense, maybe now we will mix it up, we have 2 new co-ordinators, 2 very important pieces now in Trestmann and Sullivan, our Offense shouldn't be the vanilla it has been for the last 2 years, it probably wont go wild and still be pretty conservative, but it should return to the form of the years prior to RW when we had Lamar and actually made it to the Playoffs.

I don't know about you all, but I am taking the over in Vegas's over/under for wins this year!

Regardless of the outcome if this season, the Phins are still my team with or without RW.

Back
Top Bottom