Little Love for Dansby | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Little Love for Dansby

Donnie & Dude

Practice Squad
Reaction score
that tackle on 4th down at the goal line is what defines a defender. Way to step up..think crowder would have made the tackle? Everyone on here is slobbering all over Nolan, which is deserved... but let's give some love Karlos Dansby, for being the ILB in that new scheme. Good moves by the front office... Misi, Wake, Clemons, etc etc.

Also, putting Smith on Shiancoe was critical yesterday... so happy, yet so much work to do.

Yup Dansby played great he also triped up AP but he is a freak and kept running, and batted the ball down in the endzone.Just great player. Also Vontae to me was the best player yeaterday . Guy was everywhere and he speared the TE that was sick.

Being that Dansby was given the biggest contract for an ILB ever..He is suppose to make those plays..but I am so glad we signed him..and I will be voting for him to go to the Pro Bowl no doubt..

The guy has been great..

Being that Dansby was given the biggest contract for an ILB ever..He is suppose to make those plays..but I am so glad we signed him..and I will be voting for him to go to the Pro Bowl no doubt..

The guy has been great..
And he was worth every Penny.

So far Dansby is proving he was worth the contract. Now if we start taking some more shots downfield we can back up that Marshall contract. I still don't know why we didn't just go after Sheppard all day after Hartline and Marshall both beat em.

Back
Top Bottom