Little over 24 hours until our Playoff game, where is your head at? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Little over 24 hours until our Playoff game, where is your head at?

Well... my head tells me that we've just lost too many starters... tells me that our core offensive weapons are all too nicked up to be what they were and that we'll probably lose this.

But my heart says, KC isn't what they were... and we can win this thing if we win the turnover battle.

My head also tells me that if we, indeed, do lose this game that way too many brothers here will throw tantrums and blame our loss on poor coaching or player softness... as you can always win if you are somehow manly enough.

As always... I hope my heart leads the way.

Well... my head tells me that we've just lost too many starters... tells me that our core offensive weapons are all too nicked up to be what they were and that we'll probably lose this.

But my heart says, KC isn't what they were... and we can win this thing if we win the turnover battle.

My head also tells me that if we, indeed, do lose this game that way too many brothers here will throw tantrums and blame our loss on poor coaching or player softness... as you can always win if you are somehow manly enough.

As always... I hope my heart leads the way.
We got a chance and thats all we can ask for🐻

It seems like everything is stacked against Miami. On the road, freezing temperatures, going against the reigning super bowl champs, the best coach in football, the best quarterback in football, injuries to so many players that the Dolphins are signing street free agents.

But, I remain positive. Why? Because it's the playoffs and anything can happen. Miami has enough elite players, who if they can play their game, it could sway things toward the Dolphins. The thing that gives me the greatest hope is the Dolphins running game. I said it in another post. Miami is 4th in the NFL with 135 yards per game rushing and that's without a heavy commitment to the run game. That's one area where KC is also vulnerable.

I do not have a good feeling about this game. However with the weather being so extreme maybe the timing short passes to the speed guys will lead to an upset. Maybe the aarp group of linebackers and DEs come in like a backup qb and take at least a half to adjust to . Maybe because it is so cold Tua does not throw a ton of high throws which he tends to do in big games. If we do win with the amount of talent hurt , we open a 3 yr window to win it all. A win tomorrow is historic. Probably will not happen but there is hope.

If we do win somehow Grier needs to get a ton of credit,as all of coaches. Imagine if we had the picks our owner cost us.

27-13 KC season over and over the cap next season... was the season to win it all instead first round exits.

denver broncos GIF

My head is telling me I'm quite likely going to see the laws of physics and thermodynamics completely proven wrong, as the Dolphins prove that things CAN melt in -10 degree temps.

My heart begs the football gods for a playoff win.

Hope nobody in the stands loses a body part to frost bite or worse. Hope the fins come with adequate heaters and warming blankets or everyone will want to go into the blue tent.

Back
Top Bottom