Live! From Amsterdam | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live! From Amsterdam

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
Hello Dolphans... I'm here in the Dam for the next few days. I got to watch the game at a Satelite Sports Bar, very Kewl... I have to say though, I was definetly the minority... I think I was the only Dolphan in the bar. There was like 10 Pats fans and like 3 phins fans, including myself and my Girl. It was definetly nice to have a slice of back home right here in amsterdam. I wouldn't be able to tell I was in Amsterdam if it wasn't for all the people around me smoking "grass".:goof: We are having a blast here, so much so that I already forget about the game. This should show some of you guys how much of a true fan I really am... I'm in amsterdam for the first time in my life, and I'm searching the town for the Dolphins game. rofllmao Well anyhow guys, its 12:30 am here and about 6:30 back home, so Im gonna pass out:sleep: We woke up at 8:30am here which was like 2:30am back home, so I is Tired..

Later Phins Fans,

From the Dam

Propain:infins:

:(.....I wish I was one of those people around you.....next time you go hide me in a suit case or something....please......you lucky dog....:infins:

Stop in the Milk Weg and see the candy man. Stay off the boats unless you girl is in to that kinda thing.

Back
Top Bottom