Live From The Locker Room at 2:00 p.m today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live From The Locker Room at 2:00 p.m today

Well I listened to most of it and there are a few things that we could discuss that the Fins players mentioned.#1-Sage talks about the QB controversys and that people want them between Griese/Fiedler and Sage/Griese but he says that he's #3 and that's all there is to it. Taylor talks about wanting to train harder and the mentality going to the Jags game is it's only pre-season and that it doesn't matter and that they've only had 20 plays. He also says people shouldn't panic jus' need to relax cause they have been playing 2 wks. Fans are gonna jump ship but they are focusing on the game with the Texans. Thomas's thoughts on the Jags game: Knows that Jack delRio is a smart playmaker and so is the OC. Thomas was surprised on Jenkins and Brendan A. performances. Bates just gonna keep things vanilla with no plays to study and he just wants no mental errors on Fri. Greenwood is not breathing easier cause of moore/injuries happen. Fiedler: Not worried about the rookie blocking for him on Fri. and he can't wait to get back in the game.

Originally posted by M-REAL
Well I listened to most of it and there are a few things that we could discuss that the Fins players mentioned.#1-Sage talks about the QB controversys and that people want them between Griese/Fiedler and Sage/Griese but he says that he's #3 and that's all there is to it. Taylor talks about wanting to train harder and the mentality going to the Jags game is it's only pre-season and that it doesn't matter and that they've only had 20 plays. He also says people shouldn't panic jus' need to relax cause they have been playing 2 wks. Fans are gonna jump ship but they are focusing on the game with the Texans. Thomas's thoughts on the Jags game: Knows that Jack delRio is a smart playmaker and so is the OC. Thomas was surprised on Jenkins and Brendan A. performances. Bates just gonna keep things vanilla with no plays to study and he just wants no mental errors on Fri. Greenwood is not breathing easier cause of moore/injuries happen. Fiedler: Not worried about the rookie blocking for him on Fri. and he can't wait to get back in the game.

Thanks for the fine summary, M-Real. I wasn't able to listen. I appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom