Live From The Locker Room Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live From The Locker Room Thread

Dolfan954

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Would someone be so kind as to update us "corporate time-stealing weasles" and let us know what's going on?

Originally posted by Dolfan954
Would someone be so kind as to update us "corporate time-stealing weasles" and let us know what's going on?

I never really thought of myself that way, but I guess your right.:D

Adewale: "This should be our dominant game from the front four....if we are going to have a game where we get double digit sacks, this would be a great time."

Jay: (about the Randy/Rodney thing) "Randy can make plays all day on anybody, I have confidence in him."

Sammy: Hit a little harder, do something extra to get the ball out, The colts screwed up, the toss play was open. We play our game, we win. This is why I signed here, big games. This is the first game of our season.

Randy: colt play calling sucked, should have worked pollard.

What? I do not understand this? Are those quotes fictional or what?

Dam Section I just saw your post frequency......how many keyboards do you go threw???? :lol:

Re: Re: Live From The Locker Room Thread

Originally posted by Scrappy

I never really thought of myself that way, but I guess your right.:D

I can't take credit for that phrase. Jim Mandich aka "Mad dog" says it all the time. :)

Seau is playing!!!!!!!!

"were sick of scoreboard watching, we get to give them a loss know."

Originally posted by Section126
Seau is playing!!!!!!!!

"were sick of scoreboard watching, we get to give them a loss know."

Heh. This team has so much confidence right now.

Seau: "Rodney is agreat player and a friend but I hope Randy runs him out of the league."

Its over..........Seau was the best.

"i HOPE ITS SO COLD THAT YOU CAN'T THROW....That guy ricky is pretty good."

"Our season starts sunday."

(about his shoulder) "It hurts, but I'll be fine, I just got to hit somebody."

Seau: "Rodney is agreat player and a friend but I hope Randy runs him out of the league."

Are you serious? Seau really said that? :eek:

Do you enjoy fibbing? He never said anything to that effect? He actauly said that Rodeny is one of his boys and that he is a great teamate, they call each other all the time to talk trash and that Rodney is a player who you hate to play against but love having on your team! Not sure what interview you were listening to? Do you hear voices in your head mate? LOL :lol:

Back
Top Bottom