Live Q&A, 5:30 PM. Draft Special! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Live Q&A, 5:30 PM. Draft Special!

Manican

The Future
Reaction score
Most of you do not know me so I will take this time to introduce myself.

My name is Andrew Abouzeid and I am currently a student at Virginia Tech. Ever since I was a boy it has been my ambition to be involved in the NFL in some way. Every free moment for almost the past decade I have been using to learn everything possible about the NFL, the players, and more importantly the schemes. I have read all of the AFCA (American Football Coaching Association) books, from offensive strategies, to defensive strategies, to general coaching. I have studied extensively almost every offensive and defensive scheme that is currently in place not only in the NFL but also throughout the NCAA as well. I have copies of dozens of playbooks that have been used in the past in the NFL, of which I have broken down not only by reading, but also by watching actual film of these schemes in operation. In a given week, I will usually spend no less than 20 hours on film study alone. In addition, I have had several extensive discussions with currently active coaches, including Frank Beamer, Howard Schnellenberger, Jim Mora, Dan Reeves, Cam Cameron, and Jim Bates.

Now, how does this involve you? I have decided while I am still in school to run a weekly online chat session for those wishing to learn more about the schemes and personnel in today's NFL. Those of you that have attended previous sessions of mine know that this is as much of a discussion as it is a Q&A. The demand for this has been overwhelming, so I have decided to do them more frequently.

Today, we have our draft special! We're getting a bit of a late start, but you can access the chat below.

http://www.coveritlive.com/index2.p.../altcast_code=06197d93fd/height=550/width=470

Back
Top Bottom