lmao! Football fans/rivalries are hilarious.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lmao! Football fans/rivalries are hilarious....

MOULDSROCKS

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I have heard a lot of positive talk about the signing of Jeff Zgonina b/c he had a bunch of tackles last year (which isn't even true, but let's PRETEND it is) and how tackles are a great sign of how good a run- stuffing DT is... but when I mention that Big Pat (Williams) led ALL DEFENSIVE LINEMAN last year in tackes and actually had more tackles than most NFL LB's last year, everyone here is either
1) mute
2) disregards it and says that tackles aren't a good measrement of a DT's ability; and still say this when i mention all the tackles that came behind teh LOS and the fact that being our only good D-lineman faced constant double-teams last year.

Aren't football fans great? lol ;)

Pat Williams is your best DLmen. Zgonina is a backup DT for us...

Difference?

Zgonina = Dolphins current 3rd/4th DT
Pat Williams = Supposedly best DT in league according to Bills fans

You'll never hear me say Pat Williams sucks, but having the most tackles in the league for a DT doesn't equal best DT in the league. Having a lot of tackles for a DT means he's pretty active, which is a good sign, which is how we're taking it with Jeff Zgonina OUR THIRD OR FOURTH BEST DT.

Nobody here though is claiming he's the best in the league. He's not even starting for us. Heck he might not even beat Haley in the rotation.

Now that Adams will command a double team as well, I wonder what Pat will do this year? Can't wait for 2003.

Now that last years Jets line-up is practically changed , the Pats are the only ones who will posses a challenge against the bills. :D

The reason most people are mute is that nobody cares about the Bills. If I wanted to talk Bills football, well first I'd have a lobotomy, but then I'd go to a Bills board.

"Supposedly best DT in league according to Bills fans"

which Bills fans are those? I think he's def. top 10, maybe top 5....not #1, 2, 3, or 4 though!

Originally posted by justafan
Now that Adams will command a double team as well, I wonder what Pat will do this year? Can't wait for 2003.

Now that last years Jets line-up is practically changed , the Pats are the only ones who will posses a challenge against the bills. :D

He didn't command a double team against us last year when we played a much better team in the Raiders, so why would he command a double team against the likes of Jills pathetic "D?" Just wondering.

Originally posted by justafan

Sorry justafan i have one ¿?

Did you remember how many yards did RICKY WILLIAMS run to your great and terrific best DL in the league????

I cant remember could you help me

Im pretty sure they arent to many cus you have the greatest DT in the history of football PAT WILLIAMS :rolleyes:

If you dont get it i am being sarcastic :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh you'll beleive alright HAHAHAHAH......HAHAHAHAHA.....lol:) Go Bills!

Remember we now have:

Takeo Spikes, not Old man Robinson (who was suggested as a good pickup by someon here for you guys! roflmao!)

Jeff Posey, not under-cahiever Newman w/ lots of talent but no head or intensity.

Sam Adams, not Edwards

Marcus Jones, not chidi chidi bang bang

Ryan Denney, a year older and stronger (yeah that's right, a 6' 7'' DE weighing in at about 300 lbs and w/ a year of experience!)

AND This years draft is deep in D-lineman....

Be afraid.

Back
Top Bottom