lmfao | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lmfao

Fresh

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Who saw the Colts kickoff dance in the Pro Bowl? Anybody catch Zach Thomas hittin' it? Haha, Zach is such a stiff!

Muck, you gotta get some nice pictures of that.

Ya but for a white guy he was doing actually pretty good.

He was a stiff but he's played a pretty solid game so I won't give him to hard a time.

a glide in his stride a dip in the hip, looked like Zach is ready for the mothership!

Originally posted by Semedi
Haha that was hilarious. Zack should of hidden behind everyone else lol.

LOL, I remember the good old days when Sam and Pat and the defense would dance when the opposing offenses were in the huddle.. Zach would just sit there and bounce. :lol:

Originally posted by Jaj
Ya but for a white guy he was doing actually pretty good.

Hey!!!!!!!!!! I'm a white guy.......sort of..........and I can straight up boogie........

Originally posted by Section126

Hey!!!!!!!!!! I'm a white guy.......sort of..........and I can straight up boogie........

Obviously you're white, you just said "boogie."

That made me like Zack even more.

Originally posted by Fisticuff

:lol: That's exactly what I was thinking!

Originally posted by Fisticuff

That made me like Zack even more.

I was joking..........Chambers knows my taste in music..........A hint............It is the farthest thing from "white"..........

What did ever happen to Sam and Pat bouncin' to "Who dat" by JT MONEY?

This is the best Pro Bowl ever, from the Colts-kickoff dance to the Outkast dance. That's what I'm talkin about. :woot:

Originally posted by Section126

What did ever happen to Sam and Pat bouncin' to "Who dat" by JT MONEY?
Man, oh man, oh man. I thought I'd be the only one to remember that. Remember after, he made a video for "Hi-low"? They played that up to 2002. Those were the DAYS!

Sam & Trick Daddy are like.... best friends. JT Money is from Miami and it was Trick who brough him into the industry. So, I see why Sam was bumpin to his sh*t.

Damn, I haven't been watching the Pro Bowl. I'm watching those fine Outkast dancers "boogie". :tongue:

If it's on SportsCenter tonight, I'll have it here. ;)

Back
Top Bottom