Loading bar popping up repeatedly in top right corner of page | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Loading bar popping up repeatedly in top right corner of page

dirkey

Club Member
Reaction score
upload_2017-11-16_12-22-24.png

It's not a huge deal, just quite irritating to be honest. That black bar with the little moving bars inside it keeps popping up in the top right of my page every 3 or 4 seconds. It's quite distracting. I think it's only started happening today, since I joined VIP. Has anyone seen this before?

That's what happens when the page is refreshing. It automatically refreshes notifications like your alerts and inbox. That's all it is

That's what happens when the page is refreshing. It automatically refreshes notifications like your alerts and inbox. That's all it is
Hmm, is it supposed to constantly refresh like that though? Surely it should only refresh if I F5 etc. Is it possible to turn it off, if it's some kind of auto refresh?

Hmm, is it supposed to constantly refresh like that though? Surely it should only refresh if I F5 etc. Is it possible to turn it off, if it's some kind of auto refresh?
It shouldn't be constant more periodical. I don't think you can turn off the refresh feature we can ask @Wildbill3 . It also refreshes when you are typing a post to save a copy as a draft

It shouldn't be constant more periodical. I don't think you can turn off the refresh feature we can ask @Wildbill3 . It also refreshes when you are typing a post to save a copy as a draft
It's happening about every 3 to 5 seconds for me, even when not typing, just browsing.

It's happening about every 3 to 5 seconds for me, even when not typing, just browsing.

Yup it does that for things like text saving, thread refresh etc... It's like blinking unless you think about it you never notice it.

Back
Top Bottom