Locals help please | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locals help please

NJPHINFAN79

Active Roster
Reaction score
I'm gonna be attending my first home game in December (jets) with my family. Being unfamiliar with the stadium I am asking for some guidance. I. Gonna aim for sideline seats but based on viewing pleasure what's ur advice. It is a 1 pm game it looks like the home side tickets are pricier but how about feed back on what sections. Is the 112 to 118 section better or worse then 144 to 140. Which will be more comfortable based on the sun, I figure the west side would be better as the sun sets behind and you are cooler and can see better but lend a fellow fan some guidance please....

thanks in advance

---------- Post added at 03:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

Ps I don't know which is the west side

I'll be honest. If you can get your hands on front row upper deck seats they are hands down best seats in the house. But that's my personal preference. Good luck and hope you have a great time.

I went to a game last year (Jacksonville)...and was pleasantly surprised with the stadium. We were low on the upper deck in the end zone (I don't recall which side). Great seats.

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:57 PM ----------

Where in Jersey?

Back
Top Bottom