Lock of the Week !!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lock of the Week !!!

sammyeaglesfan

Losing sucks!
Reaction score
Eagles will shock the world and upset the Bills @ home. I predict an upset and the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.

Bump this up after we win. :lol:

Originally posted by Dolfan984
So you're saying I should play Staley over Price this week?

Well I am hoping this is the week Buckhalter has his break out game! :billsbite

It better happen, There is nothing like watching a rival go down on bye week. Besides, I want to see an Ace Ventura SuperBowl dern it! So the "Eggles" better do it to it.

Why does all my threads get moved ? this was about football dammit! and in a Non Smack forum no less.

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
Why does all my threads get moved ? this was about football dammit! and in a Non Smack forum no less.
well it was about the bills and eagles. now if it were the dolphins and eagles it would have stayed in the main forum. in reality, this should have gone to the "general football" forum. if both teams were from the east, then right here would have been the best!;)

Dam Dolfan06 you live 20 mins from me lol, I live in Redlands Cali.
well then we have to meet. so when the phins play the eagles on monday night i can beat you about the head and shoulders properly! J/K:D

lol, I bought The NFL ticket so I can stay out of bar fights now lmao. Being a Eagles fan I am not to popular in these parts and I hate the Raiders..Once I said the Raiders suck, I heard 20 switch blades opening up around me. :)

Eagles will shock the world and upset the Bills @ home. I predict an upset and the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.

The Eagles may just do that....but I have to correct you. Miami didn't upset the Bills. Phins were favored in that game by 3. ;)

the Eagles come limping in but we will upset the Bills just like you guys did on Sun night.

upset?:confused: we were SUPPOSE to win....there wasnt no upset.:evil: ...well except for the one on Talk-eo's face.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
ho hum............................

the mighty bills score 69 points in their first two games and only 20 in their last 2!:rolleyes:

You the man!

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom