Locker Room Issue Article | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Locker Room Issue Article

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/sports/miami-dolphins/fl-sp-hyde-dolphins-column-20171101-story.html

One of the things that popped out to me is that the O-Line had said they moved away from what was working which is distributing.

Which brings up this situation Ajayi left behind: How could he run for 4.9 yards a carry last year and 3.2 this year?

“Everything’s changed,” James said. “We do a lot of different things now, this season.”

Blocking schemes, he meant. Which changes techniques. Which takes time to learn. Which brings the question: Why change what worked?

Gase's downfall is that he is ignorant to the fact...but who knows. Time will tell what this will lead.
The OL admits to changes from a scheme that worked to a scheme they have yet to figure out. Subsequently, our coach blames the RB and trades away Pro-Bowl caliber player. Thank you Mr. Gase, you moron!:wall

If the center did a practice or two with the rest of them. Maybe they could look like a college OL.

Nine wins might get them in the playoffs?

So author thinks if we win out, we might make it in... is he friends with our Ex OL coach?

The OL admits to changes from a scheme that worked to a scheme they have yet to figure out. Subsequently, our coach blames the RB and trades away Pro-Bowl caliber player. Thank you Mr. Gase, you moron!:wall

a pro bowl caliber player that averaged 3.2 yards per carry this season and acted like a selfish asshole during the team's winning streak last year. I'm a Dolphins fan, not an Ajayi fan. If a player is acting like a ****ing dick, then get rid of him.

Some posters only like posting when they think something is wrong. Some posters only post when things are going great. Other posters fall somewhere in between. I'll let you place yourself in that hierarchy. Let's just say I'm not surprised at your opinion.

Nine wins might get them in the playoffs?

So author thinks if we win out, we might make it in... is he friends with our Ex OL coach?

So 13-3 might make the playoffs this year. Every other year you would be fighting for home field though the playoffs.

I agree with getting rid of James. Good gosh beat the friggin guy in front of you. How is that for a scheme? He said the same crap last year. New blocking technique, it’s hard!

The most disturbing is about landry, I had no idea he was on the trading block last year. I guess him not getting a contract extension makes more sense now.

James' comments are very concerning.

That certainly doesnt sound like a guy that is "buying in" to what Gase is preaching.
I wanted to post that quote as well. James? You are next on the chopping block. Join your friend Ajayi where everything is better. I am done with those paycheck collecting slackers.

You guys can't get rid of everybody geesh……

That 40 - 0 loss and getting rid of Ajayi really struck a cord with me.

We got rid of Incognito, Vontae, Sean Smith, Thomas, burner, Douglas, Egnew, Hartline, Ellerbe, Maxwell, Albert, the list goes on and on and on….when are these perfect players who buy in to everything, going to arrive in Davie?

My answer is: never. Why? This ideal player doesn't exist. It's your job as a coach to deal with the weirdos, the drug abusers, the malcontents, etc. on your team.

Getting rid of players year after year because they don't "buy in" never seems to amount to anything.

You guys can't get rid of everybody geesh……

That 40 - 0 loss and getting rid of Ajayi really struck a cord with me.

We got rid of Incognito, Vontae, Sean Smith, Thomas, burner, Douglas, Egnew, Hartline, Ellerbe, Maxwell, Albert, the list goes on and on and on….when are these perfect players who buy in to everything, going to arrive in Davie?

My answer is: never. Why? This ideal player doesn't exist. It's your job as a coach to deal with the weirdos, the drug abusers, the malcontents, etc. on your team.

Getting rid of players year after year because they don't "buy in" never seems to amount to anything.

I hear ya bro.

I'm just hoping James' comments were more along the line of wishing him well, even if he doesnt quite mean what he is saying. It just didnt sound right to me, particularly in light of the comments he made about the changes to the blocking scheme.

Hopefully Im just being paranoid, but ya know, I am just overly protective of my Fins :)

a pro bowl caliber player that averaged 3.2 yards per carry this season and acted like a selfish ******* during the team's winning streak last year. I'm a Dolphins fan, not an Ajayi fan. If a player is acting like a ****ing ****, then get rid of him.

Some posters only like posting when they think something is wrong. Some posters only post when things are going great. Other posters fall somewhere in between. I'll let you place yourself in that hierarchy. Let's just say I'm not surprised at your opinion.
Kind of like when Ryan Tannehill went and made fun of the practice players.

Back
Top Bottom