Logan Ryan? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logan Ryan?

mk613

Scout Team
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Still on the market would you all take a flyer on him maybe a 1yr deal?

something is fishy here. was he asking for too much money? seems like the fins are looking for younger guys

i think this is the same thing as the situation with newton and winston. teams waiting to see how the draft panned out, lower his value a little. with miami going first round corner and a safety then i think logan wouldnt be an ideal situation here. If we wouldnt been able to land a top safety then i could've seen us looking at bringing him in. At this point the Defensive backfield is too expensive for us (I know we prob still have a shitload of cap space) we just have to get the young guy some work along with our top 2 highest paid corners. Iggy needs to be a day one starter in nickel beside Jones and Howard. If smart someone in the NFC South or AFC West would go for him.

i think this is the same thing as the situation with newton and winston. teams waiting to see how the draft panned out, lower his value a little. with miami going first round corner and a safety then i think logan wouldnt be an ideal situation here. If we wouldnt been able to land a top safety then i could've seen us looking at bringing him in. At this point the Defensive backfield is too expensive for us (I know we prob still have a ****load of cap space) we just have to get the young guy some work along with our top 2 highest paid corners. Iggy needs to be a day one starter in nickel beside Jones and Howard. If smart someone in the NFC South or AFC West would go for him.
Actually cap space is running pretty low after the rookies are signed, most of the FA contracts were front loaded to make the most of all the space we had this year and give us more to spend next year.

yeah see we are sitting around 20 mil right now before signing the class it looks like. but that is just a quick check at OTC. at this point Logan might be willing to sign a prove it contract with some team though, i just dont think we have the snaps or need to justify the snaps for him

Can't we just cut McCain and sign Ryan or Gipson? Money should even out.

Appears tbis ship has sailed for us. He isn’t going anywhere not to be top 3

Nor should he.

I'd be all for it if we didn't have X and didn't just draft a CB in the 1st round.

Back
Top Bottom