logic strategy | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

logic strategy

campeonaso

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
we should draft braylon , trade booker for henry ,that if sf draft alex ,if not we should draft smithi know buffalo dont need a wr but that would be a nice strategy by the fins

You can't trade Chambers. If we draft Edwards, we have to trade Booker. We also have to get more than Henry for him, though. You don't want a pissed off Booker in the division, anyway. The natural place for him is Philadelphia.

We wouldn't have to trade either one of them. We could cut Thompson and save more $$.. but I wouldn't be trading booker and um, Chambers is untouchable.

If we go into the season with Booker, Chambers, Edwards, and McMichael, we're going to end up with 3 pissed off receivers and a TE who walks on us (or tries, requiring the tag and a holdout).

Too many receivers. Too few balls.

Yeah...Chambers is one of our best players on the team. Why would we trade him to a divisional rival. Especially after trading Surtain.

Jimmy James said:
If we go into the season with Booker, Chambers, Edwards, and McMichael, we're going to end up with 3 pissed off receivers and a TE who walks on us (or tries, requiring the tag and a holdout).

Too many receivers. Too few balls.

Oh I am just loving this. Defenses would be dreading the Phins when we come to town. I don't know if we would have 3 pissed off receivers...winning tends to solve many problems.

finmann said:
Oh I am just loving this. Defenses would be dreading the Phins when we come to town. I don't know if we would have 3 pissed off receivers...winning tends to solve many problems.
I agree. Would you say that Indy has too many receivers and not enough footballs? Harrison just resigned with them knowing that Wayne is the up and comer at the WR position. Why? Winning.

Marino Forever said:
I agree. Would you say that Indy has too many receivers and not enough footballs? Harrison just resigned with them knowing that Wayne is the up and comer at the WR position. Why? Winning.

Has it escaped you that we don't have Peyton Manning and they don't have so much of their cap tied up on a pesky little thing called defense so they have to put up those crazy offensive numbers?

Back
Top Bottom