Lol, proof that CHris Berman is a Bills homer... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol, proof that CHris Berman is a Bills homer...

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
Some guy was on Sunday NFL countdown doing an interview with Berman. He was saying how great the game of football is and was naming dynasties and great things about the game...

Berman says "What about Buffalos dynasty?"
The guy says something like "Buffalo, a dynasty, HA, losing 4 superbowls a dynasty" Thats not the exact quotes but that was along the lines of it... Berman looked mad, and i was cracking up...

sorry, this doesnt have to do witht he fins, but its funny

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
Some guy was on Sunday NFL countdown doing an interview with Berman. He was saying how great the game of football is and was naming dynasties and great things about the game...

The guy says something like "Buffalo, a dynasty, HA, losing 4 superbowls a dynasty" Thats not the exact quotes but that was along the lines of it... Berman looked mad, and i was cracking up...

yes we lost 4 straight superbowls...but we established dominance over a conference for 4 straight years...that's not a dynasty, because we didn't win, but it's still impressive in itself

Berman is a homer for the Bills and 49ers. This is no secret. Stewart Scott is a Tar Heel. Who do you think Marino roots for? It is what it is. Who cares who they root for as long as we win.

give the bills some credit. they were the best the afc had to offer for 4 straight. they dominated from the late 80's to the mid 90's. the only reason they will not be considered a dynasty is for the same reason many do not think marino is a great QB; no SB victory. don't like it, but facts are facts.

it is funny though that in 4 chances they couldn't sneek just one win....hehehe

Re: Re: Lol, proof that CHris Berman is a Bills homer...

Originally posted by CirclingWagons

yes we lost 4 straight superbowls...but we established dominance over a conference for 4 straight years...that's not a dynasty, because we didn't win, but it's still impressive in itself

It is impressive, toget to 4 straight superbowls is awesome.... Often I think the Bills are not given enough credit for what they did accomplish. Unfortunately all the Bills acheivments will forever be overshadowed byby 4 losses... If they weren't in the same division I might feel bad..

Re: Re: Re: Lol, proof that CHris Berman is a Bills homer...

Originally posted by 13isgr81

It is impressive, toget to 4 straight superbowls is awesome.... Often I think the Bills are not given enough credit for what they did accomplish. Unfortunately all the Bills acheivments will forever be overshadowed byby 4 losses... If they weren't in the same division I might feel bad..

:couch2: ....good post!

Originally posted by The Beach Bum

Some guy? The guy? Rush Limbaugh was the guy.. He also said that New York was in panic mode having to play Vinny. He flat out said Vinny hasn't got it. The Jets are in big trouble.

Way to go Rush!!!!....the protector of truth!!!!! more brains than most even with both hands tied behind his back!!!

I can't stand Rush, but if he's going to cut through all the ex-jock crap and the cliches of the game then I'm all for him...as long as he keeps his politics out of it!

What I thought was funny was after Berman said the Dynasty thing about Buffalo, he goes...

"Buffalo? A Dynsasty? Are you kidding me?"

:D

Rush is a joke and needs to stay on the radio and out of football...this will be the dumbest idea since dennis miller on MNF

Originally posted by bdwgroove
I can't stand Rush, but if he's going to cut through all the ex-jock crap and the cliches of the game then I'm all for him...as long as he keeps his politics out of it!

:up: :up: :up: :up:

Up in Bills country we know Berman is a Bills booster. We love him! I can understand if you don't. LOL

The 4 straight appearances in the sb is an achievement in itself. I doubt it will ever be duplicated by any team just like the fins undefeated season all due to salary cap. Just like 13isgr81 said those 4 consecutive sb is overshadowed by not winning a single one.

Back
Top Bottom