LOL @ This Delusional Jets Fan! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ This Delusional Jets Fan!

Martins not having a bad year at all.

Jordan is a damn good back, and makes a great compliment to Martin. Where we are hurting right now is OL, which effects these too.

And I woudn't put Williams in the league with some of those other backs. He's an excellent back, but he's only having a so-so year. In fact, he's only had one great year in his career. Still, he's better than anyone else you guys have ever had...

The Jet fan who created that thread has no brain cell but Lamont Jordan does have talent.It just going to waste on the bench.

Originally posted by Tony

Jordan is a damn good back, and makes a great compliment to Martin. Where we are hurting right now is OL, which effects these too.

And I woudn't put Williams in the league with some of those other backs. He's an excellent back, but he's only having a so-so year. In fact, he's only had one great year in his career. Still, he's better than anyone else you guys have ever had...

Ricky Williams is running behind one of the worst offensive line football if not the worst..

Where we are hurting right now is OL, which effects these too.

Same here. We're terrible this year. Among the worst we've ever been. There have been a few rays of hope the last two games, though. The lack of a passing game really hurts too.

We seem to be decent the last two games. The young OL is helping alot.

The young Oline will really be tested against the #2 run defense in the league this week though.

If Ricky gets 100 yards, we win. He has done it 4 times this year, and we are 4-0

It seams all Jet Fans are Delusional...

EDIT: wana expand on this a little...
Your O-Line aint half as bad as ours was/is (lets hope we got somthing going in these youngsters)

A great Compliment to Martin? Im sorry but I think that Martin has been really hurting this year. If anything he has been making a good compliment to Jordan. Yes he is having a bad year. I watch every jets game (forced too by me mom who, god forgive her, is a jets fan) and he hasnt been doing anything. Stick to your passing game cause you cant run well.

Ricky has had a couple great years but no one gives him credit. He is having a so-so year cause he is not a Barry Sanders type runner. When he needs to stop and look for holes every run it hurts badly. If our O-line was better he would have at least 1200 yards this year already.

Last edited by a moderator:
and how much has the jets spent on their o-line and they're crying about it?
minor is better than jordan
ricky had just about 1,000 yards each season in the league

imagine paying a fortune for jets season tickets and having them start 1-5 lolol ouch!!

Its like everyone says...
J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK!

finfan: "Spell Delusional."
jetfan: "Delusional"... "Can I get the definition of word?"
finfan: "Sure. Suffering from or characterized as beyond stupidity."
jetfan: "Delusional... D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L... Delusional?"

:hmmm:

Is it bad if im drawing a blank to your comment Dolfan02???

Originally posted by LoXiN
Is it bad if im drawing a blank to your comment Dolfan02???

Read the title of this thread. Their so delusional we should make them spell it out themselves. (Like in a spelling bee contest?) Are you getting it? Make sure you're not on the wrong end of this joke please :D

I got it I just dont think its all that funny...
We already know they have problems spelling (I heard a Jets fan spell it with a G once, G E T S Jets jets jets.) so I guess i dont find it funny.

P.S. Im not kidding about the G E T S...

I had to share this with you............

Phinphan wrote this at the end of the thread and I about pissed my pants.....

I've got this image of Hikeman sitting in his room in his Jets underoos, playing with his Chad Pennington and Santana Moss action figures...

Hikeman:"So Chad...you don't mind if I call you Chad? Have you written out your Hall of Fame aceptance speech? Maybe you could run it past Santana? What? You want ME to present for you? This is such a shock!!"

Hikeman's Mom: "Hikeman!!! Why did you tear up your little brothers Ricky Williams poster? And what are you doing still in your underoos at 1 oclock in the afternoon?"

Hikeman: "Ricky Williams is Satan and his image defiles this sanctum to the Mighty Jets!! Your "other child" has fallen under his sway and must be cleansed!!! Now turn off the light, it washes out my Curtis Martin ceiling projector!!!"

Back
Top Bottom