:dday:

seriously, gonna be tough/expensive

nfluk.com had a reg period, expired
miamidolphins.com has a contest, you could try. Not sure
if it's open to brits, but probably
stubhub etc doesn't have
ebay doesn't either

good luck.

The Dolphins will be offering tickets to season holders soon. Prolly next week. The deal is they can buy the same amount of tix they own, so you would need someone with at least 6 tickets because they also need to be there to pick the tix up at Will Call in the UK (a requirement to buy them).

The Dolphins will be offering tickets to season holders soon. Prolly next week. The deal is they can buy the same amount of tix they own, so you would need someone with at least 6 tickets because they also need to be there to pick the tix up at Will Call in the UK (a requirement to buy them).
This is a very important point, be wary of anyone even season ticket holders telling you they have tickets. The only way for them to collect the tickets is in person in London, if they don't travel they lose the tickets! I didnt realise when I first asked on here that this was going to be the case, just as well as I was quoted ridiculous prices.:fire:

I am seriously considering putting together a package for this game. It would include air, hotel, and tickets. It would be less than the ridiculous packages offered by the Dolphins that don't even include air. If you don't need air, I can work with you on hotel and tickets hotel. Can't do just tickets though.

If interested, shoot me a PM. I'm guessing $3000 or less for the package. 14-16 spots would be available.

Back
Top Bottom