London Game Ticket | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

London Game Ticket

KingCsonka

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I have one spare ticket for the London Game. If anyone needs it it's available at cost price. PM me for details.

If there's no response by the start of next week I'll Ebay it but I'd rather it went to a real fan.

Be carefull if you ebay it as NFLUK are doing everything they can to stop tickets being touted on there. Including all the tickets that you have ordered being cancelled.

You wont have a problem offering it to a Fin Fan on here. There were a few guys saying they cant get a ticket.

I have one spare ticket for the London Game. If anyone needs it it's available at cost price. PM me for details.

If there's no response by the start of next week I'll Ebay it but I'd rather it went to a real fan.

Curious, did you get these tickets through the NFLUK offering or was this through the Phins for season ticket holders?

I've been waiting for the Season ticket holder packages to come out.
supposedly we will have 60K tickets available to us but haven't heard anything yet.

If I missed out I'd be a right bit cheeky.

Curious, did you get these tickets through the NFLUK offering or was this through the Phins for season ticket holders?

supposedly we will have 60K tickets available to us but haven't heard anything yet.

It was through the NFLUK offering.

i may be interested. 25 year die-hard fan now living in madrid, spain. keep me posted. what is the cost of the ticket?

You won't get that many mate. The stadium only holds 90,000 and it will be reduced to 85,000 for this game due to the first few rows not being used as the players and staff will restrict the view. Also 40,000 tickets have been sold already, then you have the corporate tickets and they have said that the Giants will also get a small allocation. I would be suprised if you got more than 10k tickets allocated to you guys.

How many yanks do you guys think will travel over?

You won't get that many mate. The stadium only holds 90,000 and it will be reduced to 85,000 for this game due to the first few rows not being used as the players and staff will restrict the view. Also 40,000 tickets have been sold already, then you have the corporate tickets and they have said that the Giants will also get a small allocation. I would be suprised if you got more than 10k tickets allocated to you guys.

How many yanks do you guys think will travel over?

We are getting more than 10,000 tickets for the simple fact that we are the home team. NY Giants are getting 9,000 so trust me we will get way more than that considering that we are the home team.

Back
Top Bottom