Long and fun weekend ahead...but, | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long and fun weekend ahead...but,

bigbry

Want some?
Reaction score
PLEASE, If you plan on drinking...plan on NOT driving. Take a cab, call a friend...whatever it takes. And if you dont drink, watch out for the other guy.

AJ, Wharf and the rest of the Mods...I know this is not the correct forum. But this is where most people start off. Please leave it for awhile.

BB

Here here....

I want everyone in by 9pm, and no drinking, smoking, or other illegal acts. :lol:

No, but seriously, I want to see everyone back here after the break...

Everyone have a fun and safe break -

Don't drink too much - and dont drive if you are drunk......

But have a great time....

It's easy, bury your keys in your garden, get drunk at home, and call a locksmith on Tuesday. No really, everyone be careful out there, be safe and smart. Don't look for trouble, and see you next week. Personally, it's blockbuster weekend for me.;)

Hell why we're on a safety tip

everyone keep your eyes open and your senses sharp, being from the tri-state area, I still feel like we are very vulnerable to some kinda sensless attack, especially on trains, busses, and large public spaces.... Otherwise DRINK UP :D

Does that count for my own particular mode of transportation?

<======================

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
Does that count for my own particular mode of transportation?

&lt;======================

Absolutely!!! Unless you drive at home...only. ;)

BB

Thanks for the Concern....Hope everybody stays safe, I will be drinking but I got wifey as a designated driver....make sure you have a designated driver and keep in mind there will be checkpoints!!! once again drink responsibly, stay safe and have a good memorial day weekend.

and if you do drink and drive, please stay off the Merritt Parkway from exits 33 to 40 and I-95 from Exits 13-20 in CT. Thank you. :goof:

seriously, have a great w/e to all. Seems like a good w/e to break out the brooms and do a little sweeping, especially if you are a Nets fan :D

Back
Top Bottom