Long time lurker; first time poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long time lurker; first time poster

Maggot Brain

Trade Bait
Reaction score
As stated in the thread title, I have been a long time lurker @ Finheaven and after AJ's empassioned plea last week for lurkers to register I decided to take the plunge. So ola all and allow me to offer a pre-emptive apology for any and all venom I may spew in the future weeks, months, years, etc. I don't anticipate being an overly active poster so when I do post I'll try to make them count. God I love the phins.

Originally posted by Maggot Brain
As stated in the thread title, I have been a long time lurker @ Finheaven and after AJ's empassioned plea last week for lurkers to register I decided to take the plunge. So ola all and allow me to offer a pre-emptive apology for any and all venom I may spew in the future weeks, months, years, etc. I don't anticipate being an overly active poster so when I do post I'll try to make them count. God I love the phins.

Welcome to the boards, MB. :D

:welcome: a-board Maggot Brain - 10 more like you for 2000

Glad you finally took the step from lurker to active participant Maggot Brain! Glad to have you with us!
I'm sure you've seen a few of these welcome posts before, and you already know we're the best ;) ... so I won't get all sappy...

Seriously though... if you have any comments, questions, or suggestions, feel free to contact either AJ or myself, or any of our mods or mentors... we're always happy to help out!

Go Fins!!!!

Jon

As you've been reading, we take all comers, welcome and enjoy.

Welcome aboard, did I see from your number there are now 1990 registered mebers of this forum? wow!

I have a question, why is MB member 1990 but, when you go to the board home we only have 1906 members?

Oh yeah .....welcome maggot brain.....enjoy the boards ....yada yada yada.....;)

Originally posted by Ohiophinphan
Welcome aboard, did I see from your number there are now 1990 registered mebers of this forum? wow!

Originally posted by inFINSible
I have a question, why is MB member 1990 but, when you go to the board home we only have 1906 members?

Oh yeah .....welcome maggot brain.....enjoy the boards ....yada yada yada.....;)

The "member #" is inaccurate, due to some deleted screen names... the true number of registered members is listed at the top of the main page.... so we have 1906 members registered at this time. 94 more to go, and we break the 2K mark!!

Welcome to Fin-fever, err, FinHeaven. Hope you enjoy the debates and info. as much as we do!!:clap: :banana:

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Why do people lurk in the first place???
Well I lurked before i joined and that was because I am not very good with computers, I joined once, then it took me the longest time to figure out how to sign in, then it took me the longest time to find the message board. Pretty much i go on the internet for fin heaven and to talk to friends on aol and thats it

Back
Top Bottom