Long time lurker; first time poster | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long time lurker; first time poster

To answer your question about the moniker, Maggot Brain is the opus of one of my all time favorite bands and accurately describes the sqirming and writhing that is constantly taking place inside my cranium.

I admit it

Originally posted by T-ROCK
Why do people lurk in the first place???
ok..I admit to formerly being a lurker also. The primary reason for my lurking to be quite honest was that I was tired of committing to Message Boards (like my First MB at the Herald, then the Sentinal, then Dolphins Digest, etc....only to have the board taken over by phoney fans or unattentive moderators. I was a member here almost a full year before posting my 2nd or 3rd post.

As I read it more and more I started to enjoy some of the posts here and became convinced that this place was solid Dolphins fans who actually have something to say other than Jay and the staff suck, and that our organization is horrible. I can get that garbage on rivals sites....I dont want it here. I want news and Dolfan talk.....the rest bites!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to say that I agree with Mike that the moderators here are very attentive and helpful. Plus, the fans here are the most informative and best on the web. Any questions or answers one might have about our Fins, here is the #1 place to be. Since I have been here, only a few months, I couldn't have been a lurker if i tried. Had to be a part of the action from the get-go, especially cause I can't keep my mouth shut if you paid me.:lol: :D

Originally posted by Maggot Brain
To answer your question about the moniker, Maggot Brain is the opus of one of my all time favorite bands and accurately describes the sqirming and writhing that is constantly taking place inside my cranium.
I see, well welcome aboard:gossip:

Back
Top Bottom