Long time reader first time poster | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long time reader first time poster

Chadico

All-Star Rookie
Reaction score
Just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I have been visiting finheaven for about two years, but a fan ever since I could pick up a football. Also I have alot of faith in Killa Cam. John Beck is the future and Ted Ginn Jr. will be the show stopper. Go dolphins!!!!! :cooldude:

Just wanted to say whats up to everyone. I have been visiting finheaven for about two years, but a fan ever since I could pick up a football. Also I have alot of faith in Killa Cam. John Beck is the future and Ted Ginn Jr. will be the show stopper. Go dolphins!!!!! :cooldude:
Hey anytime we can get another fan from the Jets,,,,I'm all for it..welcome!

Hey anytime we can get another fan from the Jets,,,,I'm all for it..welcome![/quote

Man you have know idea how much I hate the Jets. I am surround by Jet fans and we always have words with each other. I always have to bring up Marino's fake spike and then they shut up. I hope we sweep them this year.
And thanks for the welcome guys.GO DOLPHINS!!!!!!!:cooldude:

Thanks for the welcome guys, I hope we have a good season this year. And a little trivia for you guys. Did you guys know that our nfl dmvp (Jason Taylor) only played one year of highschool football, that sh*ts crazy right.
Go dolphins!!!!!!!:cooldude:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom