Look at the possitive side ... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look at the possitive side ...

FishFryer

Practice Squad
Reaction score
You guys will have a nice draft pick next season to draft Carnell "Cadillac" Williams from Auburn or Cedric Benson out of Texas, or trade your early pick for a vet. RB :evil:

Hmmm, why you want to ban me, it's true, and both are great RB's, I said nothing bad to ANYONE on this board, I just merely stated my opinion, if you don't like it, don't read my posts, some people here actually agree with me ...

FishFryer said:
Hmmm, why you want to ban me, it's true, and both are great RB's, I said nothing bad to ANYONE on this board, I just merely stated my opinion, if you don't like it, don't read my posts, some people here actually agree with me ...

Don't be a panzy and pretend that you're not trying to incite some smack talk... be a man and say "Yeah, I'm comming here to screw with you". Nothing is more irritating than someone talking smack who is pretending not to be talking smack. Moron.

Fishfryer now has 48 hours off to figure out where our smack forum is. It's called the Depths of The Sea, fryer. Have fun there... unless you'd like to keep your posts serious and aboveboard here.

P4E

I just realized that he IS banned. Now I really am laughing my a$$ off. :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

DO we really wanna take a chance on another Rb from Texas, or another RB anmed Williams. I'd pass on both! lol WHo knows what the hell is gonna happen to our beloved DOlphins!

So suggesting you have to draft a RB is deserving of a ban? Classy group.

Back
Top Bottom