Look For Me Tomorrow! anyone else going? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look For Me Tomorrow! anyone else going?

RB23RW34

Rookie
Reaction score
tomorrow be on the look out for your fellow finheaven member at the draft. ill be wearing a white culpepper jersey and this years draft hat and ill have a huge orange sign with "FREE RICKY" on it. lets hope everything goes good and we get a future star tomorrow.

Freakin Sweet. When number 16 gets called up, I suggest you streak across the stage. lol

j/k, unless you would actually do it

I have to go to a wedding but we should definatly pick before five o'clock when it starts. If not, I will have to use some fancy footwork to either get out of it or sneak a radio in

The Samurai said:
Freakin Sweet. When number 16 gets called up, I suggest you streak across the stage. lol

Dude you seriously gotta do the streaking!..Take one for the team.I think you'd only get 30 days in jail but you would be the man!!! :goof:

but yeah,I hope the jets boo their pick and we draft the BPA and one I like :cooldude:
...lucky bastad,They need to have the draft in miami!!

RB23RW34 said:
tomorrow be on the look out for your fellow finheaven member at the draft. ill be wearing a white culpepper jersey and this years draft hat and ill have a huge orange sign with "FREE RICKY" on it. lets hope everything goes good and we get a future star tomorrow.

aww man thats great!!! Make sure you get on camera Ill be looking for you...Give me a shout out...Be like whats up Rainey Love!!!

RB23RW34 said:

I'll look for you....I am watching it from my fave sportsbar....they have free Wi-Fi internet hookup so I will probably bring my laptop and check out the draft from there. Can't wait.

Streak Streak Streak But Yeah Man Make Sure Jet Know We Are Going 2 Kick There A**

Back
Top Bottom