LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOOK WHAT I JUST GOT!!

Howard Twilley from Tulsa. He was an early version of Jim Jensen, caught everything thrown his way and first downs. Cool how you can see a name and remember a signature play, like Larry Seiple running for the first down in the playoffs at Pittsburg! Enjoy that treasure

Howard Twilley from Tulsa. He was an early version of Jim Jensen, caught everything thrown his way and first downs. Cool how you can see a name and remember a signature play, like Larry Seiple running for the first down in the playoffs at Pittsburg! Enjoy that treasure
Yeah and Garo Yepremian! RIP

I at the first MD game ever as a small child with my father and brother. The childhood memories I have of those times are vivid and indelible. Unfortunately my father is no longer with us, but I’ve passed on my love/hate relationship for this team to my two sons. This is why I’ve always wanted one of these iconic helmets. As you so wonderfully said, when you look at each sig it immediately brings back memories of that player—even if you’re looking at a photo of the sig. It’s amazing how our brains work. A number of these guys have passed on now but this keeps them alive for me.

I at the first MD game ever as a small child with my father and brother. The childhood memories I have of those times are vivid and indelible. Unfortunately my father is no longer with us, but I’ve passed on my love/hate relationship for this team to my two sons. This is why I’ve always wanted one of these iconic helmets. As you so wonderfully said, when you look at each sig it immediately brings back memories of that player—even if you’re looking at a photo of the sig. It’s amazing how our brains work. A number of these guys have passed on now but this keeps them alive for me.
Thanks and I wonder if we ever crossed paths at those games? But at least we are here in this space to recall those times and games fondly. I take the last few decades with a grain of salt, but will never not love our fins.
Sorry to say my dad too is passed but you
never give up those memories.

Thanks and I wonder if we ever crossed paths at those games? But at least we are here in this space to recall those times and games fondly. I take the last few decades with a grain of salt, but will never not love our fins.
Sorry to say my dad too is passed but you
never give up those memories.
Probably did. Thanks for your post. My love for the Miami Dolphins comes through the eyes of a child during a magical time in Miami, which is why I’ve never given up or lost interest in them. It’s also why I’ve shared those memories and continue to go to games with my two sons. I have a very strong feeling that those times are returning.

Probably did. Thanks for your post. My love for the Miami Dolphins comes through the eyes of a child during a magical time in Miami, which is why I’ve never given up or lost interest in them. It’s also why I’ve shared those memories and continue to go to games with my two sons. I have a very strong feeling that those times are returning.
Definitely agree with you there! We both seem to remember our visits to games by generations: when we were young, when our kids were young, and when my son returns from Spain, I’ll be taking he and the grandkids! So many great times tailgating and then the games! 🐬☀️😊

Definitely agree with you there! We both seem to remember our visits to games by generations: when we were young, when our kids were young, and when my son returns from Spain, I’ll be taking he and the grandkids! So many great times tailgating and then the games! 🐬☀️😊
The 70’s in Miami were so cool, much simpler times, not nearly as commercialized or unaffordable. Back then entire families went to games, and you just don’t see that anymore. It’s definitely not the same now but I still love my team.

Back
Top Bottom