Looking at Brad Smith | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking at Brad Smith

Krause56

Scout Team
Reaction score
I was talking with with my high school football coach the other day and he said brad smith was down in miami. (i went to the same high school as brad) he told me that the dolphins were lookin 2 draft him but im not sure on the round and use him as an understudy to culpepper until he retires. he's been in the league about 8 years now so he's not gonna be around forever. and in the mean time use him at reciever and a little bit at QB. any thoughts??

Krause56 said:
I was talking with with my high school football coach the other day and he said brad smith was down in miami. (i went to the same high school as brad) he told me that the dolphins were lookin 2 draft him but im not sure on the round and use him as an understudy to culpepper until he retires. he's been in the league about 8 years now so he's not gonna be around forever. and in the mean time use him at reciever and a little bit at QB. any thoughts??
Brad is a tremendous athlete and if he's willing to play a multi-purpose role then I think we should really consider him on the second day of the draft. I'm kinda intriqued by his 4.46 speed at 6-2 213.

Krause56 said:

I wouldn't be opposed at all, but I would say WR would be a better fit for him. I don't know if he has NFL accuracy

You went to Chaney? I'm from the area.

saves said:
I wouldn't be opposed at all, but I would say WR would be a better fit for him. I don't know if he has NFL accuracy

You went to Chaney? I'm from the area.

yup thats were i go

Back
Top Bottom