Looking at our current free agents who do you resign? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking at our current free agents who do you resign?

DolphinBird

Active Roster
Reaction score
Honestly not seeing many must resigns. Fitz if he decides to stay. See allot of turnover of the roster thru the draft and better free agents

I don’t re-sign Fitz. He’s had a good couple years, but you need to see what Tua can do. We need to cut Grant.

I don’t re-sign Fitz. He’s had a good couple years, but you need to see what Tua can do. We need to cut Grant.
If you go with Tua you have to have an experienced QB behind him. I would only do it on the cheap. Not sure if Fitz thinks he can better/start elsewhere

Before the last 4 weeks, I would of say Ted Karras for sure but now I am not so sure this said with Washington resigning Roullier, not sure there are any real Centres available in free agency I would want. Do we think Dieter can step in next season?

Couldn’t agree more. It’s fine that Tua gets relieved this season and I think he understands that but Tua needs to go into next season without looking over his back or at least competes for the starting job with a mid level QB pick

Back
Top Bottom