Looking For A Picture | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking For A Picture

eric1317

Rookie
Reaction score
I have used a photo of marino giving a bears helmet the finger for my team photo on my fantasy football site, but lost the photo after my computer died. I'm able to find photos of a plaque but not the original. if anyone could share it I would appreciate it. Thanks

7ijd7DR_d.jpg

And exactly what the Patriots did to us. Danny had a ****ty game.
Bluefin notes the fumbles and I’m pretty sure our run D gave up near 300 yards - as they did the week prior to Cleveland. The latter game we shouldn’t have won. Down 20-3 in the 2nd half and getting asswhooped on the ground. Marino led one of the best playoff comebacks of all time (at the time). I think we scored TDs on the last 2 possessions of the game to pull it out. Asking too much for your QB to overcome a shoddy run defense that gives up that many yards on the ground. Especially in those days. You ran like that you won the game.

Bluefin notes the fumbles and I’m pretty sure our run D gave up near 300 yards - as they did the week prior to Cleveland. The latter game we shouldn’t have won. Down 20-3 in the 2nd half and getting asswhooped on the ground. Marino led one of the best playoff comebacks of all time (at the time). I think we scored TDs on the last 2 possessions of the game to pull it out. Asking too much for your QB to overcome a shoddy run defense that gives up that many yards on the ground. Especially in those days. You ran like that you won the game.

No doubt...they got spanked all around...but Dan, by his standards especially back then, had a poor game...he wasn't immune to them.

20/48, 248 yds, 2 TD, 2 Int, and a fumble (54.9 rating)

And Tony Eason was 10/12, 71 yds, 3 TD (130 rating)...he didn't have to do much, everybody else did it.

Asking your QB to overcome a shoddy defense is the story of his career, unfortunately.

No doubt...they got spanked all around...but Dan, by his standards especially back then, had a poor game...he wasn't immune to them.

20/48, 248 yds, 2 TD, 2 Int, and a fumble (54.9 rating)

And Tony Eason was 10/12, 71 yds, 3 TD (130 rating)...he didn't have to do much, everybody else did it.

Asking your QB to overcome a shoddy defense is the story of his career, unfortunately.

Yes...and throw in 4 fumbles lost and you blow the last game played at the Orange Bowl... hosting the AFC Championship game... my most painful defeat in Dolphin history.

Back
Top Bottom