Looking for one particular Miami Dolphins game. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for one particular Miami Dolphins game.

Champion

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I would like to buy or trade for the Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots Sept. 1994 opening day in Miami, Marino's first regular season game after his Achilles tendon surgery. Thanks.

Man what a game that was. I had traveled to Miami from Denmark to watch this game - was it worth the trip, INDEED ! ! !

It was pouring down like crazy prior to kickoff. It screwed up the entire field, and adding the baseball infield didn't make it any better. Not really the ideal setting for a shoot-out. But whau did Bledsoe and Marino go at it?

It was an unbelievable game by Dan. I recall his approx 10 yard scramble for a first down. The stadium erupted. MARINO WAS BACK ! ! !

So many great plays in that game - and with an ending like this one; Marino hitting Fryar on 4 and 5 from the 35 to win the game in stead of trying a 52 yard FG. Followed by a NE possession where red-hot Ben Coats fumbled with a Miami recovery....the best Miami game ever. I flew a combined 14000 miles to see this one; I would have flown twice around the world for that game.

Nothing beats this one in the approx 14 years I have been a Dolphan. If anyone has it on tape and you succeed getting it, let me know I would love to buy a copy my self.

Champion said:
I would like to buy or trade for the Miami Dolphins vs. New England Patriots Sept. 1994 opening day in Miami, Marino's first regular season game after his Achilles tendon surgery. Thanks.
I think I have it still, I'll check. That was a good one, Danny answered all his critics that day.

Back
Top Bottom