Looking Past Miami's #1 Pick | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking Past Miami's #1 Pick

DonShula84 said:
Man it would be a huge disappointment if that happens.
Why is that? Just because you have a crush on Brown or Benson? Smith has great potential and could give us a franchise QB we have been looking for. Burnett is a very good LB that could sneak into the first round. A healthy Gore could be a very good back. Williams is a sleeper and could be a nice #3 WR. Carter would give us depth at S. And Thomas has some potential and would give us some young depth at DT.

sports24/7 said:
Why is that? Just because you have a crush on Brown or Benson? Smith has great potential and could give us a franchise QB we have been looking for. Burnett is a very good LB that could sneak into the first round. A healthy Gore could be a very good back. Williams is a sleeper and could be a nice #3 WR. Carter would give us depth at S. And Thomas has some potential and would give us some young depth at DT.

it would probably be a disappointment because it resembles a Wanny/Spielman draft.

zodiak said:
Dolfans

I'd like to get some names of other players you hope become Miami Dolphins
I'm talking players that may be drafted in rounds 2-7, any postion or if you like
name some players at postions of need you would like to see become Dolphins.

Here are a few guys I would like to see:

WR-Chris Henry W.V. ( has a bad attitude, maybe Linehan can deal with him like he did with R. Moss)

CB-Carlos Rodgers Aub ( physical CB that could team with W.Pool and be the next generation of great Miami corners)

S-Brodny Pool Oak. ( just have a feeling he will end up here Saban acts like he really likes this player, and he could help)
Everyone below on my signature.

Josh Bazinet, not only because of his finheaven credits but he also is a good special teams player and he can be groomed

:D

ChambersWI said:
it would probably be a disappointment because it resembles a Wanny/Spielman draft.
Wanny would never take a QB, and no one on there is a reach. So how is it a Wanny draft?

Back
Top Bottom