Looking to Upgrade Offensive Line | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking to Upgrade Offensive Line

PrOpAiN

It is what it is...
Club Member
Reaction score
Dolphins | Interested in Timmerman - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:51 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Adam Timmerman (Rams) when the free agent period begins.

Dolphins | Interested in Coleman - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:43 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Cosey Coleman (Buccaneers) when the free agent period begins.

Dolphins | Interested in Woody - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:28 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Damien Woody (Patriots) when the free agent period begins.

Some names that have been mentioned...

now that sounds like a line my mom could run throu!!! hell yes if we could land those players id be estatic with joy!! go spielman go!! even if we could just get 1 or 2 of them thats a good start!!

Originally posted by PrOpAiN
Dolphins | Interested in Timmerman - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:51 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Adam Timmerman (Rams) when the free agent period begins.

Dolphins | Interested in Coleman - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:43 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Cosey Coleman (Buccaneers) when the free agent period begins.

Dolphins | Interested in Woody - from www.KFFL.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 20:35:28 -0800

The Sun-Sentinel reports the Miami Dolphins are interested in looking at G Damien Woody (Patriots) when the free agent period begins.

Some names that have been mentioned...

yeah, the same thing was said last season about Gandy and Turley. Where's the money going to come from?? I'll believe it when I see it. No way we can afford any of those guys.

I think we'll be able to get one of those 3 guys. I'm hoping for Woody cos he can play guard and center. We might even be able to get 2 o-linemen but for sure not 3. But still, one or 2 of those guys would be great.

Ozzy rules!!

Back
Top Bottom